Captins Circle Email Login Cancelled

camhaven

I have had Captains Circle membership for many years. I now have a problem getting into Cruise Personaliser because I can't remember the email address I created at the time I first joined. My husband's membership is connected to our ongoing email address so he has no problem. I had to create a new one at the time to satisfy their requirements. I think that I cancelled it sometime ago. I haven't had a reply to many email requests through the Contact Us section. How can I get access to my membership using my number only?

I don't like having to wait on phone lines for up to an hour.

I have never waited for a Princess rep for anything close to an hour. Not even a half hour. Maybe up to 10 minutes if they busy. Try calling at non-prime hours.

What experience do you have of calling Princess in Australia? Different in USA / Canada

YMMV !

Did you create a separate e-mail address or a separate password? If password there is a "forget your password" inquiry. There is no reason to have a separate e-mail address. We both use the same e-mail address and have different passwords.

I would try creating an new account, and see what happens. I would use the same e-mail as your husband uses, just have different passwords. Write everything down.

If this does not work you will have to call Princess.

I complete the Personalizer for my sister as she doesn’t have a computer. It’s easy to log into her account. I just have to put her name, DOB and booking #. That’s in the US. Don’t know if the system is different elsewhere.

I complete the Personalizer for my sister as she doesn’t have a computer. It’s easy to log into her account. I just have to put her name, DOB and booking #. That’s in the US. Don’t know if the system is different elsewhere.

Tried to go down this path from the UK.

What I found was as follows:

For sure, you can use name, DOB, and booking# to log into a cruise booking and manage the booking,

BUT

that does not get you into your 'account' where you can see your cruise history, modify passwords etc.

The only way you can get into the account is through the e-mail address and password. I can't get in from my membership number.

However, one thing that does occur to me is that if the OP has their Captain's Circle number on their booking confirmation, then I am 99.9% sure that the e-mail address they get their booking confirmations on will be the same e-mail address Princess have recorded against their Captain's Circle account and is the one they use to communicate with you.

I am not absolutely sure, but I do believe that if you make any onboard purchases on Cruise Personaliser, then, even if you have booked through a TA,the confirmation for these purchases are sent direct to your e-mail rather than via the TA.

So if the OP doesn't want to spend time on the phone, waiting Princess to either tell them the e-mail associated with their membership number, one option (even if they have booked through a TA) might be to:

a) gift themselves $25 of OBC

then

b) whichever of their e-mail addresses then gets the confirmation e-mail, then that will be the one recorded against their Captain's Circle membership

at which point they can

c) go to the Account logon page and enter that e-mail address, and click on Forgot password

A page will now open asking for their full name and the e-mail address and entering that data will result in them getting a password reset link sent to the e-mail address which will get them into their account.

Once they have access to the account, on the pull down menu from My Account, click on Profile Information

then click on Logon Information to expand that section.

They will then be able to see and change your e-mail address to your preferred address and change their password.