logging into Carnival account

nunuc2000

It finally stopped spinning and gave me this:

Oh… um, oops?.

Looks like we’re experiencing a problem with carnival.com. Sorry! We’re already working on

fixing it up — check back a little bit later, or give us a call now at 1-888-CARNIVAL.

To get your cruise fix in the meantime, visit us on social media… any of these will do.

facebook-footer-icon.png twitter-footer-icon.png instagram-footer-icon.png youtube-footer-icon.png away-we-go-footer-icon.png

Want to find out how people like you make the most of their vacation? Visit Away We Go,

for great cruise inspired content. (Ps there's stuff like food and drink recipes and lots of pictures too!)

Not working for me either.

Oh… um, oops?.

Looks like we’re experiencing a problem with carnival.com. Sorry! We’re already working on

fixing it up — check back a little bit later, or give us a call now at 1-888-CARNIVAL.

To get your cruise fix in the meantime, visit us on social media… any of these will do.

facebook-footer-icon.png twitter-footer-icon.png instagram-footer-icon.png youtube-footer-icon.png away-we-go-footer-icon.png

Want to find out how people like you make the most of their vacation? Visit Away We Go,

for great cruise inspired content. (Ps there's stuff like food and drink recipes and lots of pictures too!)

Not working for me either.

Oh… um, oops?.

Still getting this message as of 3PM EST.

Still not working for me. I need an extra luggage tag and have been trying all day. Cruise doesn’t leave for another 7 days so hope it’s back up soon.

I always download the "documents" package to my computer. Then I can print a tag or health form at my leisure.