Live Review from Adventure of the Seas October 14, 2017

Yes, Marriott is open now for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Marriott Stellaris FaceBook they say they are not taking reservations so it sounds like maybe just 1st Responders there. Pls let us know that everything is OK with your day pass. I hope so! And many thanks for your review. We are on Celebrity Summit in 11/11/17 and cannot wait to hear how everything goes! And want to hear all about a single cabin as I did not know they exist on RC! Bon Voyage!

Us too. Checked with Hampton Inn and Suites. They say they are opening Oct 31st so will check again early November. We stop there on our crossing on th Brillance Nov 21st

Ontario Cruiser

We just had a call from Hampton Inn and Suites yesterday cancelling our reservation for Nov. 10...the day after I called to confirm and was told all was fine [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have an awesome cruise! Adventure is up next for us next May, so I'm starting my obsession with the ship now. I know she has a dry dock before we get on, but I still want and need to know everything I can before my busy season at work starts up in February and I can't cruise obsess for three months.

If possible, can you sneak a peak to the Club 18-20 schedule? My kids are coming with us in May, and they will be 18 & 20. Too old for the kids programs but too young to drink so they are a bit unsure about joining us on the sailing as they are afraid they will be bored. While they will enjoy the shows and music in the evenings, during the day they are afraid they will be a bit bored. Voom for both may be required as they can only sit by the pool so much each day. On our recent Harmony sailing we noticed Club 18-20 activities posted in the Cruise Planner some evenings, so I'm curious if there are full schedules out there. Going to go visit the roll calls for this sailing and next week, to see if anyone there can bring back a schedule for me, but wanted to ask here too.

Thanks in advance!!

Following. I loved AOS! Sailing on the Summit on 11/18. Marriott Isla Verde cancelled or reservations, but I was able to reserve AC Marriott pre-cruise. Enjoy your cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm on the 11/25 with the same original itinerary as you and I like your revised itinerary. I hope we get the same one - would love to get back to Antigua!

Have a great week - I can only imagine the stress the past few weeks have been. I'll be following along.

I am ALIVE!! Sorry for the delay. My flight arrived San Juan at 2:30pm. Everyone used the complimentary shuttles so there was about a 30 minute wait. There were plenty of taxis outside but all of us were already checked in.

My biggest regret; fly to San Juan the night before if you are able to. Flying in the Day of, and not getting on the ship until 5pm then find your room/muster drill you feel like you lost the entire day.

I did swing up to a casual meet n greet with some other cruise critic friends. They are good people. Tried the drink of the day and didn't like it.

Room is so large and spacious but I keep getting lost trying to find it.

Dinner was really great tonight in the main dining room. Everything was delicious and I met two nice couples.

I have verizon cell phone service and its non existent right now, but my dinner friends have ATT and Sprint and they are getting good service.

Just now sorted out with guest services my Voom package number not being in my room. It's all sorted out and I'm hiding in the nice quiet library to share some pictures.

a2cf9d048a478c78fbc750bb83855468.jpg

c5b445ade8ad82e0fda5e722af2b73e4.jpg

a0220d54ae192ccfccf33dccda1ccd8b.jpg

353c546515c7b61cf8abec5e242f38b5.jpg

89b1f06bc91f8bc910252b41bb42d8e2.jpg

04766e3faba72464810478bb77a0cb89.jpg

One thing that I always bring is an air freshener. After walking around the ship with all kinds of smelly people it's refreshing to step in my ice cold room that smells like home.

Are the hot tubs open tonight? Just thinking after a long day of travel that may feel nice the first evening!

Yes, there was a very large one in the adults only area, and another by the outside pool.

I know it's early to most of you cruisers but this country farm girl has been up traveling since 3:00am and I will be up posting again at 6:00am. Hoping to explore the ship in the morning with less crowds. Sunrise at 6:15 and we dock in St. Kitts at 9:00am. Unwinding in my pajamas feeling the relaxing away of the ship.