How much luggage is allowed

Bnemt5113

No limits within reason - one of the advantages over flying. :)

But you are asked to limit the weight of each bag to around 44lb, even if that means an extra bag - the crew have to haul them around the ship.

And bear in mind that what you take you need to store in your cabin.

I strongly advise that you take aboard your evening finery as hand-luggage - luggage handlers aren't known for their gentle touch. ;)

JB :)

Considering I have seen couples with two FULL (like head high full) luggage carts, and carrying carry on, and dragging a rolling carry on, arriving at MIA and heading to the cruise ship greeters, I would say you are actually packing light. :)

My wife and I both have a bag to check. We each have a small rolling carry on. We each also have a garment bag. One for her formal and one for my tux. Is this allowed on a carnival

It is allowed without question, but you might want to take a closer look at the Carnival boards about the tux and formal gown, those are rarely seen on CCL.

My wife and I both have a bag to check. We each have a small rolling carry on. We each also have a garment bag. One for her formal and one for my tux. Is this allowed on a carnival

What you're planning to take won't be a problem! (y)

Enjoy your cruise! :D

It is allowed without question, but you might want to take a closer look at the Carnival boards about the tux and formal gown, those are rarely seen on CCL.

Well if you are on the 11/11 sailing of the Sensation, you will see formal attire. Our 8 person group is going formal since we never get to dress up [emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the world cruise, a fair number of passengers bring so many suitcases that they book the cabin next door to use as a dressing / storage room.

I imagine some people might do this -- but can you give a specific number which might comprise "...a fair number..."? Frankly, it seems very unlikely that many would do this.

I imagine some people might do this -- but can you give a specific number which might comprise "...a fair number..."? Frankly, it seems very unlikely that many would do this.

if someone is paying 100K for a world cruise, then they can probably afford another 100K for another room.

if someone is paying 100K for a world cruise, then they can probably afford another 100K for another room.

That makes about as much sense as saying if you can pay $10 to see a movie, you can probably afford another $10 for an empty seat next to you for your popcorn; or, if you can afford $300 for a coach class seat on a plane you can afford $600 for a business class seat.