drink cards.

Just curious but do they offer drink cards after 3 days on anthem of the seas?

The day drink cards are offered may vary cruise to cruise. From reports from the longer cruises, it appears the cards are offered during the last 2-3 days of the cruise. I don't recall any reports from the short cruises.

AFAIK, no one has reported seeing the drink cards on Anthem.
I'm starting to think the drink cards are a fairy tale story retold every other week. I looked on Freedom in March but to no avail. Was hoping to find one on my Dec Anthem cruise but I am guessing it's a farce at this point.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got off Grandeur yesterday from a 9-night voyage to New England and Canada. The 10-drink cards were first advertised in the "Offers of the Day" interior section of the Cruise Compass for Day 4. On Day 5, the advertisement made it to the front page news. $79 + (18% gratuity added to your purchase). Available at any bar.

Night of Day 3 we got a flyer while on the Oasis a couple of weeks ago. It was $79 for ten drinks + 18%

On our Oasis cruise this past June, they initially told us it would be available on day 3, but changed their mind and offered it on day 4.

On our Oasis cruise this past June, they initially told us it would be available on day 3, but changed their mind and offered it on day 4.

Our's was after dinner day 3 we had a little card in our cabin door lock and then a flyer left in the room after AM cleaning the next day.