Island Oasis Drink mixes gone????

On another site, someone said that RCL is no longer using the Island Oasis drink mixes and that Island Oasis has pulled all their big ice machines. Can anyone confirm this? Not too happy if this is the case as I have purchased the refreshment package for our upcoming cruise in December, and I really like the Frozen Mojito, And other virgin drinks that they make with these mixes. The poster said that very few bars now have blenders and the drinks are no where nearly as good.

On another site, someone said that RCL is no longer using the Island Oasis drink mixes and that Island Oasis has pulled all their big ice machines. Can anyone confirm this? Not too happy if this is the case as I have purchased the refreshment package for our upcoming cruise in December, and I really like the Frozen Mojito, And other virgin drinks that they make with these mixes. The poster said that very few bars now have blenders and the drinks are no where nearly as good.
On the last cruise I was on (Adventure), the Island Oasis branded mixers and ice machines were gone.

However, they have another brand of mixers (in the same type of containers even) and hand scooped ice into the commercial blenders. Every bar that used to have the Island Oasis machines had blenders too.

All frozen concoctions (mojito, lemonade, margarita, daquiri, etc...) were as good as always.

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

On Oasis last month, our bartender had nothing but BAD things to say about the blender quality of the Island Oasis units. They had swapped them out on Oasis and the new blenders seemed faster and quieter and the crew had nothing but good things to say about them. I don't recall if the liquid mix is gone or not, but I had some various daiquiris and they were all delish!

Funny was just taking with friends about how all the drinks taste the same. I'm all for new drink mixes. 🤞they taste better. IMHO there's a lot of room for improvement on the drinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Oasis now. I love mudslides and they are now using milk instead of island oasis ice cream mix and I have seen no island oasis anything. It's not stopping people from drinking though lol.

As for blender quality, I'd say yes, they've gone way up. No chunks of ice at all.

The Coco Locos were never as good after they started using Island Oasis....plus there were little balls of ice in the drink that hurt my teeth. They lost a lot of business from me after they made the change.:rolleyes:

We never had ice chuncks in our drinks. A few seconds longer in the blender and problem solved.

October on Oasis I found the Bloody Mary's a little better than before and that was without instructing the bartender on how to doctor it. I just asked for "spicy" and it was good, not great but better than in the past. They weren't pouring mix from a labeled carton just the normal plastic jug.

The Vitamix blenders are the best mixers going....if they switched to them, that's a good thing for us. Nice and smooth drinks going forward. I have used a consumer version of the Vitamix for years and love it. The commercial versions should be just as good or better !! Great news ! Lets hope the mixes are just as good as well.

The Vitamix blenders are the best mixers going....if they switched to them, that's a good thing for us. Nice and smooth drinks going forward. I have used a consumer version of the Vitamix for years and love it. The commercial versions should be just as good or better !! Great news ! Lets hope the mixes are just as good as well.
Those Vitamix blenders aren't cheap. A little surprised they forked out the money for them if indeed they did.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We just got off the Liberty on Sunday, and I did notice that they were not using the Island Oasis blenders and mixers. Hadn't been on RCI in a while, so didn't realize this may have been a recent change. I though all of the drinks were much better tasting (Sunsational mixers I believe) as compared to the Island Oasis mixer drinks. I believe they were using the Vitamix blenders (didn't actually look at the brand, put the picture a few posts above seems to match), and these new blenders are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH (can I emphasize this enough) quieter than those turbine engine Island Oasis mixers!

I hope Celebrity switched over as well!

Thanks.