Cancelled cruise but forgot to cancel shore excursion! What will happen?

ChinaShrek

I had my TA cancel a cruise and book a different one instead. Unfortunately, I forgot that I had booked a shore excursion on the first cruise, which has now been cancelled and disappeared from My Itineraries on the website. How do I go about getting a refund for this shore excursion booking?

I believe that all reservations are automatically cancelled when you cancel the cruise, and credit will eventually be posted to the credit card you used to pay for them. I would ask your TA to be sure that was the case.

It will be credited back to the credit card that was used.

Over the years we had to cancel several cruises for various reasons and all the money we spent on excursions, specialty restaurants, etc., showed up on our credit card within a few days.

Thank you.

I had my TA cancel a cruise and book a different one instead. Unfortunately, I forgot that I had booked a shore excursion on the first cruise, which has now been cancelled and disappeared from My Itineraries on the website. How do I go about getting a refund for this shore excursion booking?

Was it a HAL excursion or a private one you booked. Two different answers as to what happens. One you get credited the other you need to call and cancel.

It was a HAL excursion.

Then all should be good. You should see your credit cared credited shortly.

ChinaShrek, sorry to hear you had to cancel your cruise ... but happy to hear that, at least, you won't have to pursue getting a refund from an independent tour operator.

Smooth sailing :ship::ship::ship:

ChinaShrek, sorry to hear you had to cancel your cruise ... but happy to hear that, at least, you won't have to pursue getting a refund from an independent tour operator.

Smooth sailing :ship::ship::ship:

Actually, I canceled the 7-night Viking Sagas and booked the 14-Night Viking Sagas & Norse Legends instead. This will be our first time going to Norway. So, I though a longer cruise would be better.