Parking at the Port Of Miami

boco5

Unless I am missing it, there does not appear to be a pre-paid option for parking? Is that correct? If so, too bad. We just returned from a cruise out of Port Canaveral and being able to pre-pay parking was wonderful. You just showed your paid receipt and were waved in.

Unless I am missing it, there does not appear to be a pre-paid option for parking? Is that correct? If so, too bad. We just returned from a cruise out of Port Canaveral and being able to pre-pay parking was wonderful. You just showed your paid receipt and were waved in.

You pay on the way out. It's quick and easy.

If you google Port of Miami Parking, your results will most likely be an off site parking facility in a sketchy part of town.

On other threads about Miami port parking, locals have stated they would not leave their car in a facility in that part of town. Others have chimed in and stated they have with no problem

I follow the locals' advice. We have either left the car in a secured parking lot of a hotel with a stay and cruise package or parked at the port.

Greetings

Rates at the Port are increasing to $23/day. The rates are expensive but it is still the best option in Miami unless you want to park out by the airport and Uber to the port.

Good Sailing

Tom

When does this take place?:eek:

I live in palm beach county and my husband is an officer in Broward county. He will only park at port or park at airport and uber in. We are going on seaside in March and parking by airport and uber over for $80 total. Beware parking at any off site places.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums