I do flaunt my C&A Status

She must have been faux Diamond. Aren't Diamonds allowed to cut without asking? (Not trying to offend, just keeping in the spirit of the thread)

Like a true Diamond doesn't know a piece of glass when it sees one. Heck, even the Golds know a piece of pyrite when they see it.

Point to ponder:

In the dictionary Diamond comes, in no particular order, before Gold, Emerald, Diamond Plus, Platinum, and .....gasp!..... Pinnacle. (Am I forgetting anyone?)

There you have it. Our name alone elevates us.

As it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Judie

Point to ponder:

In the dictionary Diamond comes, in no particular order, before Gold, Emerald, Diamond Plus, Platinum, and .....gasp!..... Pinnacle. (Am I forgetting anyone?) There you have it. Our name alone elevates us. As it should.

Diamonds are also the hardest substance. Just another factor in making diamond Top Dog :D

Dear Crown & Anchor member,

Royal Caribbean Inc. is amending its new Save the Seas program. Some minor changes will be made to our previously announced restroom flush charges and privileges.

Since our ships discharge their "blackwater" waste into our world's oceans, we can no longer allow guests to flush their stateroom toilets while in port, and this function will be disabled from the bridge for all guests below Pinnacle status.

Guests wishing to purchase a "bonus" flush package for use while in ports will be charged according to the following schedule:

Platinum status and below: $20/day $120/cruise

Emerald status: $15/day $90/cruise

Diamond status: $10/day $60/cruise

Diamond+ status: $5/day $30/cruise

Pinnacle Club: this is an included benefit

These changes will be effective January 1, 2018.

We hope you understand our commitment to our planet, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard soon.

------

(Anyone remember taking the train in years past? A sign in the bathr-- restr-- err, toilet said "Please refrain from flushing while train is stopped at station." Yep, that means it got dumped right onto the tracks. :o)

To the the Dutch, a bathroom is a place where you take a bath, not when 'nature' calls... (for that one asks for the WC.)

Yes, I was startled when I was at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam and the sign said "Toilets" and not "Restrooms." I thought I was in a Home Depot or something, and the next sign would be "Sinks" or "Cabinets." :D

When I booked my cruise there was no mention of a Flush package. Those of us who booked early should not have to pay, even if I am only a lowly Diamond.

I just know someone here will tell me that if I check the cruise contract on page 16 paragraph 5 it states that the cruiseline reserves the right to add on a Flushing surcharge but really, who reads that??

I was going to cancel my cruise and go elsewhere but it appears that NCL, Princess and Carnival are imposing their own Flushing surcharges.

I remember the good old days of cruising, when the TP was abundant and flushing was free.

When I booked my cruise there was no mention of a Flush package. Those of us who booked early should not have to pay, even if I am only a lowly Diamond.

I just know someone here will tell me that if I check the cruise contract on page 16 paragraph 5 it states that the cruiseline reserves the right to add on a Flushing surcharge but really, who reads that??

I was going to cancel my cruise and go elsewhere but it appears that NCL, Princess and Carnival are imposing their own Flushing surcharges.

I remember the good old days of cruising, when the TP was abundant and flushing was free.

My purchase yielded not only the flushing surcharge but an 18% gratuity too, what gives? As a D+, I should be able to have this removed, right?:D

This is bs

It is because of people like you, always trying to find a way around the rules, that soon we can expect a shower drain fee to be added. Hopefully, it will only apply to those below Diamond or plenty of people will just be heading for the swimming pool.:eek:

They will just pee into a Rum Runner or Shambooze to avoid the fee!!!:o

Gold minion checking in from the bilge with a question!

Just heard scuttle butt near the plumbing pipes that the copper level monogrammed RCI Chief Meteorologist half ply is being delivered, full of *****.

Thank goodness I just made it to Gold. Anyone have any further details on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk