I do flaunt my C&A Status

That would allow us to put our new Gold structure in place. Gold Plated, Solid Gold, Solid Gold Plus (currently Emerald). Diamond in Waiting (currently Platinum), Diamond, Diamond Superior, Pinnacle (only for recognition of current members), and the new top level Cruise God(ess).

Cruise God perks include choice of confiscated items from the naughty room, baggage picked up at your house, and more.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

That would allow us to put our new Gold structure in place. Gold Plated, Solid Gold, Solid Gold Plus (currently Emerald). Diamond in Waiting (currently Platinum), Diamond, Diamond Superior, Pinnacle (only for recognition of current members), and the new top level Cruise God(ess).

Cruise God perks include choice of confiscated items from the naughty room, baggage picked up at your house, and more.

Plus all the drink and tobacco donated (confiscated)from the lower classes.

Good idea we will put it to the Pinnacle board of governors.

I'm in. Our superior status should be clearly stated just in case some lowly gold, or worse than that some newby, has not been properly enlightened while attending muster drill. That is why the drill is mandatory and it is so important for them all to pay attention to the announcements.

I'm in. Our superior status should be clearly stated just in case some lowly gold, or worse than that some newby, has not been properly enlightened while attending muster drill. That is why the drill is mandatory and it is so important for them all to pay attention to the announcements.

I agree it should be in RC terms and conditions.

Diamond and above should be obeyed at all times

I am a first time cruiser and I am confused by the TP packages can I buy per flush. If I can only get the 1 ply how many squares do I get? can I just buy 7 squares or do I need the whole roll? Also My sister is double D+ in cabin next to mine can I just use hers? I don't think anyone would know. Thanks for the help.

I am a first time cruiser and I am confused by the TP packages can I buy per flush. If I can only get the 1 ply how many squares do I get? can I just buy 7 squares or do I need the whole roll? Also My sister is double D+ in cabin next to mine can I just use hers? I don't think anyone would know. Thanks for the help.

As a fellow superior your sister is allowed discretion towards you.

Oh they'll know...the waste material from a Double D+ is distinctly different from that of the first time cruiser.

Its only a joke thread for a bit of fun no offense is meant and I'm sure our helpers will not take offense.

No offense taken.

All of us started at Tin, moved up to Aluminum, Pewter, Brass, Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum and finally 'Diamond' but.... never forgetting where we started from....... Tin. ;)

Again, no offense taken. :D

I believe you can only purchase by the roll, but you should check with corporate. You can also find some TA's who offer a free TO perk if you book with them. As a Diamond Superior, your sister can do as she wishes. Of course.

Your sister can share hers, but only for use in the cabin. And since only Diamond and above can use the TP in the public area restrooms, you might as well just buy the roll unless you plan to run back to the cabin every time you need to go.

For all of you fellow D, I want to say this thread has been my actual LOL reading material. I need to be careful when reading at work. Sometimes frivolity isn’t appreciated in my medical field. Thank you, thank you, bowing deeply.

I’m only 10 points short of D+, but I’m inching up with my March cruise coming up. I’m thinking that one suitcase may need to be TP, possibly good for black market trading with lesser travelers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Judie

This morning when I arrived at work I asked where the D+ priority boarding was. Unfortunately it was a mess and I had to ride in an elevator that was not only for D+ employees. I earned this status, and this started my whole work day off wrong. I'm going to ask for some additional credit as reparations.

I did ask to see another employee's ID to see if they were allowed to use the coffee machine. They looked at me funny and refused to show me their ID. I intend to report this when I see the captain.

Just got back from a week in the Caribbean, so will not read all 245 responses, but you sir seem to know what status is all about...., ;p

I'm waiting to see if you can get it up to Pinnacle.... :cool: