I do flaunt my C&A Status

I believe that Pinnacles have underlings who have surgery for them.

However, the Pinnacles get the time off work and get well gifts. They come back to work when they’re damn good and ready.

As it should be.

At my level, all actual medical processes are done in the sickbay on the Enterprise. Their doctors are amazing.

Hey everybody, I'm currently 2 points below Free Flush status, and am booked on Harmony next October. Will I get Free Flush Status on day three, or do I have to wait until my next cruise to get this perk? I'm hoping to get one of those big shampoo bottles at Costco that they were talking about on the smuggling thread so I can sneak on 2 rolls of TP to get me through until day three, especially since day two is Nassau, and I'm already booked on the Atlantis Restroom Shore Excursion through the ship for $110pp.

I'm really concerned about those 2 sea days at the end of the cruise. I'm doing self-carry off so I can catch a 6:45am flight from FLL, so I don't want to have too much a of a load to take off the ship. Do you think the Toiletry Ambassador would bump my status on day three if I ask? If not, I may have to consider taking one of those crappy 3 day cruises beforehand. Nobody seems to have status on those cruises so they always stink.

Hey everybody, I'm currently 2 points below Free Flush status, and am booked on Harmony next October. Will I get Free Flush Status on day three, or do I have to wait until my next cruise to get this perk?

You can ask, but, the rule is that you accrue the points at the end of the cruise. That being said, I was bumped up mid cruise, and give the full compliment of TP.

Good luck!

You can ask, but, the rule is that you accrue the points at the end of the cruise. That being said, I was bumped up mid cruise, and give the full compliment of TP.

Good luck!

At least I can ask on day two or three. I heard they really get backed up towards the end of the cruise.

I believe that Pinnacles have underlings who have surgery for them.

However, the Pinnacles get the time off work and get well gifts. They come back to work when they’re damn good and ready.

As it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:eek: They work?

Hey everybody, I'm currently 2 points below Free Flush status, and am booked on Harmony next October. Will I get Free Flush Status on day three, or do I have to wait until my next cruise to get this perk? I'm hoping to get one of those big shampoo bottles at Costco that they were talking about on the smuggling thread so I can sneak on 2 rolls of TP to get me through until day three, especially since day two is Nassau, and I'm already booked on the Atlantis Restroom Shore Excursion through the ship for $110pp.

I'm really concerned about those 2 sea days at the end of the cruise. I'm doing self-carry off so I can catch a 6:45am flight from FLL, so I don't want to have too much a of a load to take off the ship. Do you think the Toiletry Ambassador would bump my status on day three if I ask? If not, I may have to consider taking one of those crappy 3 day cruises beforehand. Nobody seems to have status on those cruises so they always stink.

You don't get status until your next cruise.

You tell a good story so look out for a rectangular Pinnacle badge and suck up to the Pinnacle member and they may bestow the privileges onto you.

You don't get status until your next cruise.

You tell a good story so look out for a rectangular Pinnacle badge and suck up to the Pinnacle member and they may bestow the privileges onto you.

If everyone with a good story can bypass policy, what is the point. Rules are rules.

Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Funny story when we disembarked the anthem on Saturday, of course they call by the numbers we had one lady task the girl if she could cut in line because she was diamond. they told her no I though it was funny

She must have been faux Diamond. Aren't Diamonds allowed to cut without asking? (Not trying to offend, just keeping in the spirit of the thread)