I do flaunt my C&A Status

Keep flaunting that status. Gold members have to pay 50% MORE for the second person!

GOLD PRIDE,

say it loud, say it proud

Gold Status! Twice the flush for 4 times the price.

Gold Pride! Down with Pompous Platinum Prks!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Forums mobile app

The United Golden Front (UGF) wants us to be aware that representatives of "other" cruse lines are posting under fake accounts claiming to be Diamond and Diamond + with the intent of furthering a divide between us and the upper tier passengers, as well as sewing discontent with Royal itself.

If you see posts about cost saving efforts where Gold Status passengers will be required to take turns serving refreshments in the diamond lounge, or a new level of "Coal" intended to reduce the number of Gold Members, these are untrue rumors. It is true that during the Diamond Lounge parties they do refer to us as "nuggets".

Remember we are the GOLD STANDARD of cruisers. That's why I rejected my status change to Emerald, and asked to be kept Golden for a little while longer.

If you see posts about cost saving efforts where Gold Status passengers will be required to take turns serving refreshments in the diamond lounge, or a new level of "Coal" intended to reduce the number of Gold Members, these are untrue rumors. It is true that during the Diamond Lounge parties they do refer to us as "nuggets".

They let the nuggets serve drinks in the Diamond lounge? How gauche.

Everyone know Pinnacles don't need to use the toilet. They have people to take care of that. It's one of the perks.

Now I wish I was pinnacle, THAT is a perk.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

This is a most informative thread. Will have to ask for this perk on my next cruise.

The United Golden Front (UGF) wants us to be aware that representatives of "other" cruse lines are posting under fake accounts claiming to be Diamond and Diamond + with the intent of furthering a divide between us and the upper tier passengers, as well as sewing discontent with Royal itself.

Remember we are the GOLD STANDARD of cruisers. That's why I rejected my status change to Emerald, and asked to be kept Golden for a little while longer.

Of course it is an untrue rumor. There is no way you are getting into that Diamond Lounge, not even as a server.

Thank you ;)

Can you ask your design team considering personalised and monogrammed 4 ply for D and D+?

Right now we are using felt pens but it's a long and tedious process.

Good idea we will put it in gold letters because gold are used to being sxxt on.

Its only a joke thread for a bit of fun no offense is meant and I'm sure our helpers will not take offense.

We all need a good laugh once in a while. And we may more often need three or more of these::whiskey-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::beer-mug::wine-glass: