I do flaunt my C&A Status

OMG that would be special. We could have a welcome back Gold members ceremony for the pinning of the gold status lapel pin. What would the dress code be? I would wear my best ripped t-shirt with old shorts and flip flops. Same outfit I wore at formal night in the MDR two days ago. That would bring a tear to my eye. :'):')
Dress code should be recently laundered items. No visible strains. Oh and socks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

...on board parking for Diamond+ and up. Does anyone know if my driver can sleep in the crew quarters?

Someday when you are worthy enough to have reached the same status as I you will no longer have to concern yourself with such trivial matters. Things like that just get taken care of.

Isn't that grounds for immediate dismissal from the C&A program? He'll never be one of "our kind" of people.
I am the new "socially aware" diamond. I have even let the cabin steward call the children by name. It made it a little uncomfortable when I removed gratuities as he failed to properly fluff our pillows and asked if we wanted ice (as if we wouldn't).

I am the new "socially aware" diamond. I have even let the cabin steward call the children by name. It made it a little uncomfortable when I removed gratuities as he failed to properly fluff our pillows and asked if we wanted ice (as if we wouldn't).

What is socially aware? Let me see if someone in the Diamond Lounge can inform me......

This is exactly the kind of subversive behavior that leads to revolution.

Before you know it you'll be sharing a laugh in the hallway and then cats and dogs will start sleeping with each other. We'll have mass hysteria.

Say it's not so. I need a drink!

This is exactly the kind of subversive behavior that leads to revolution.

Before you know it you'll be sharing a laugh in the hallway and then cats and dogs will start sleeping with each other. We'll have mass hysteria.

We normally ask for the hallway to be cleared before we walk down it. We are often in our complimentary robes and don't like being asked "Where did you get that".

I will say the children do enjoy the enhanced towel sculptures. The last fellow made a life size Winston Churchill. The eyes were made of lapel pins. We felt bad emailing corporate that he had touched them without permission.

I will say the children do enjoy the enhanced towel sculptures. The last fellow made a life size Winston Churchill. The eyes were made of lapel pins. We felt bad emailing corporate that he had touched them without permission.

My favorite towel animal. Good for you, reporting the swine for having that temerity to touch your C&A pins without asking. We can't allow that type of fraternization.

I saw a rumor on another site, that they are working on a new class of ship that will have on board parking for Diamond+ and up.

I have actually traveled on the Scandinavian "ferries" that rival any cruise ship, and DO have parking levels for cars. :D

This morning when I arrived at work I asked where the D+ priority boarding was. Unfortunately it was a mess and I had to ride in an elevator that was not only for D+ employees. I earned this status, and this started my whole work day off wrong. I'm going to ask for some additional credit as reparations.

I did ask to see another employee's ID to see if they were allowed to use the coffee machine. They looked at me funny and refused to show me their ID. I intend to report this when I see the captain.

You guys are all making me giggle on a nice Sunday Morning (at work). Yeah, I'm not supposed to be online, oh well. Maybe my status will make my boss not peeved at me? I beat her in Seniority anyway!