I do flaunt my C&A Status

On our Oasis cruise in February we will be Platinium. So I am not embarrassed during the cruise, have my duties changed/expanded from Gold?

First of all you already have one strike against you. You misspelled Platinum. ;p You need to show more respect for your new tier level. If I remember correctly from a long time ago there are a few changes between the two tier levels. In your cabin there will be a detailed printed copy of what is expected of you as Platinum. I highly recommend you carry it around with you. However on a positive note you will now be able to delegate some of your duties down to a Gold member.

First of all you already have one strike against you. You misspelled Platinum. ;p You need to show more respect for your new tier level. If I remember correctly from a long time ago there are a few changes between the two tier levels. In your cabin there will be a detailed printed copy of what is expected of you as Platinum. I highly recommend you carry it around with you. However on a positive note you will now be able to delegate some of your duties down to a Gold member.

I am so sorry about the spelling error. I took a strand of last night's left over spaghetti and gave myself 40 lashes. I will indeed carry my duties list with me at all times Sir.

I took a strand of last night's left over spaghetti and gave myself 40 lashes.

Well, as a Platinum I guess that is an appropriate use of a Gold's lunch. But you realize that if Golds are not minimally nourished, they cannot row. And the DS will not be happy with that... :rolleyes:

Well, as a Platinum I guess that is an appropriate use of a Gold's lunch. But you realize that if Golds are not minimally nourished, they cannot row. And the DS will not be happy with that... :rolleyes:

Then the Gold subordinate will be dealt with (harshly) and replaced. Get my drift? There are people to ensure DS are kept happy, at all costs.

Edited by davekathy

Well I suppose that's true but there are a lot of Golds, certainly someone could fill in.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I've just received an e-mail from corporate that I have been promoted to "Barnacle"! I can hardly wait to hear of the new perks. Are there any other fellow "Barnacles" out there?

I'm guessing you'll get a chance to meet plenty of them at your keel hauling. ;-)

There's a rumor floating around that The King is considering sunsetting the Diamond status and making those folks start all over again as Gold...having to prove they actually earned their way up the status ladder. He feels only he is worthy of any Diamonds.

It's only a rumor of course. :eek:

Dilly Dilly

Let me squash this rumor right now. I am not worthy of any diamonds. Only Mrs. King is worthy of diamonds. ;-)

Yes I am Diamond and have so many diamonds I do not know what to do with them anymore.

So what does one do..........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I asked SANTA

to go to our local office supply store, that one national one that makes name tags and badges and such.

And guess what he got made------------------------ a replica of a REAL BY GOLLY PINNACLE name badge.....

I am so excited....................

Cannot wait to wear it when I board.

Why wait to become Pinnacle for a few bucks SANTA made it happen.

Must be the Miracle of Christmas

NOT

I would not take the right of passage away from anyone who earned Loyalty on the RCI C & A benefits perks.

Just wanted to have some fun on the thread.

And

I enjoy my current Diamond status.

Later

BTW - On my recent cruise when I ordered room service they made the guy across the hall pay for the charge. That's a nice perk and one that I took advantage of quite often. I hope he tipped well.

Hope he wasn't one of those low levels who goes to GS on the last night to stop his tips.

BTW - On my recent cruise when I ordered room service they made the guy across the hall pay for the charge. That's a nice perk and one that I took advantage of quite often. I hope he tipped well.
Did he thank you for the honor, or just pretend like he didn't know. I was at the grocery store, showed them my sea pass and got my cereal buy one get one free. I told the cashier Diamond has its privileges. She claimed everyone gets that price. Yeah right, just another person eaten with jealous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app