I do flaunt my C&A Status

Has anyone been following the comments on the thread titled “LIVE: Muster torture on the Navigator” ?

Oh my, some of the funny responders belong here with us. Witty! Sarcastic! I wanted to add some comments along the lines that as Diamond Superiors, we have people who do the muster drill for us and then give us the information concisely in a comfortable area. I wouldn’t have dared to suggest that. The Serious people would have run me out of town. [emoji15]. I’m so glad that this Very Excellent Thread is here!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to say that as a diamond member I was appalled that the staff at trivia last night did not change the 1 song that we got incorrect to what we said it was. I even let him know he was wrong as I collected our zipper pulls.

That's because the 1 song you missed was Kanye West's Gold Digger. It was a test. The fact I know Gold is no longer relevant in your life means you're ready to move on to D+. Send me your practical factors and I'll sign that one off. ;)

That's because the 1 song you missed was Kanye West's Gold Digger. It was a test. The fact I know Gold is no longer relevant in your life means you're ready to move on to D+. Send me your practical factors and I'll sign that one off. ;)
Why would anyone be a Gold Digger, when they could be a Diamond Superior digger?

Makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Since you are back to back, and Diamond Superior, did they offer to paint the cabin your favorite color? The first group of Golds to board surely have time to paint before their cabins are ready.

Also, did you find it hard to sleep with the new diamond benefit of the cabin steward staying in your room overnight in case you wake up?

RCI would never take the risk of exposing a Diamond Superior to fresh paint fumes. We are far to valuable for them to act in such a reckless manor.

RCI would never take the risk of exposing a Diamond Superior to fresh paint fumes. We are far to valuable for them to act in such a reckless manor.

100% true. RC will send in a new RC cruiser or Gold member to ensure there isn't any lingering paint fumes. Kinda like the canary in a coal mine.

No they did not. Once again the benefits that I earned are being eroded. What is the world coming to?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

As Diamond Superior we are cruising on Independence in May.

RC have informed me that they are renovating Independence before our cruise for us to make our cruise special.

I have been spending a lot of time in the hot tub. Many of the people in there with me are nowhere near Superior.

Question - are they stealing my genetic materials and what should Royal do to protect my precious bodily fluids?

I have been spending a lot of time in the hot tub. Many of the people in there with me are nowhere near Superior.

Question - are they stealing my genetic materials and what should Royal do to protect my precious bodily fluids?

They ought not shower or wash else they be accused of not taking the piss.:cool:

The pool attendant should have noticed you, apologized to you and told all others to leave. I hope you note this on you PCS!

They should be made to get out and bow to you for infringing your personal space.

Since you are back to back, and Diamond Superior, did they offer to paint the cabin your favorite color? The first group of Golds to board surely have time to paint before their cabins are ready.

Also, did you find it hard to sleep with the new diamond benefit of the cabin steward staying in your room overnight in case you wake up?

100% true. RC will send in a new RC cruiser or Gold member to ensure there isn't any lingering paint fumes. Kinda like the canary in a coal mine.

Thank you for my morning chuckle.

Love the new Diamond benefit too.

I guess you didn't hear about Royal's newest "Save the Waves" program. Those people are there to provide an energy-saving method of warming the water in the Hot Tub. It's all about being Green (or in this case, yellow).

So long as they paid the "Brush with superior" fee, I think it is alright. Otherwise why are they not waiting to "Time for the rest you" hot tub use time slots. That's what they are for.

Either way you should speak to the captain, email corporate, and reduce your gratuities for having to deal with it.

Do you wear your robe and lapel pin in the hot tub? That is your right! One pool attendant tried telling me the robes were not meant to be worn in the pool. The nerve.