I do flaunt my C&A Status

I guess there was one of those miracle lotto wins at play.

While on the subject, I regularly cruise with my servants. While they are gold status, they are not accustomed to anything lower than JS - in fact, I have converted my servant quarters at home to exact replicas of Harmony's JS.

The other day, I caught our Nanny wearing my wife's bathrobe. I called GS and had her fired on the spot, they sent security and marched her off the property wearing nothing but her lanyard and gold S&S card.

I know the robes are luscious, but she clearly did not value need job outer your kindness. Good call on your part.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Is anyone else curious what our Holiday Gift from Royal will be? I hope it is a second personalized (reserved) pool lounger. The wife and I are hoping to create a one empty lounger perimeter around us.

Perhaps one in the sun and one in the shade? The Caribbean sun is very strong. I can't fathom that RCI would want to see Diamond Superiors get burned. Of course, the golds will need to be moving the chairs around as the ship changes position relative to the sun.

Perhaps one in the sun and one in the shade? The Caribbean sun is very strong. I can't fathom that RCI would want to see Diamond Superiors get burned. Of course, the golds will need to be moving the chairs around as the ship changes position relative to the sun.
Excellent suggestion

Is anyone else curious what our Holiday Gift from Royal will be?...Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I'm hoping RC will redefine the guests code of conduct and add a line item that address and explains to the lower tier levels what is expected of them when coming in contact with a DS and what the consequences will be if they are reported or observed not complying with the lower tier level code of conduct.

I'm hoping RC will redefine the guests code of conduct and add a line item that address and explains to the lower tier levels what is expected of them when coming in contact with a DS and what the consequences will be if they are reported or observed not complying with the lower tier level code of conduct.
Are you suggesting a "gold standard"?

I've just received an e-mail from corporate that I have been promoted to "Barnacle"! I can hardly wait to hear of the new perks. Are there any other fellow "Barnacles" out there?

Watch out for the gold members. One of their jobs is scraping off the Barnacles.

There's a rumor floating around that The King is considering sunsetting the Diamond status and making those folks start all over again as Gold...having to prove they actually earned their way up the status ladder. He feels only he is worthy of any Diamonds.

It's only a rumor of course. :eek:

Dilly Dilly

There's a rumor floating around that The King is considering sunsetting the Diamond status and making those folks start all over again as Gold...having to prove they actually earned their way up the status ladder. He feels only he is worthy of any Diamonds.

It's only a rumor of course. :eek:

Dilly Dilly

The DS Senate have voted to keep the status quo.