I do flaunt my C&A Status

I find this thread very very sad. You people all crowing about your C&A status. It means nothing compared to my STAR CLASS on my next cruise. You are all peasants. I fart in your general direction! I will beat you over the head with my DARK PURPLE SeaPass that I will be storing in my Super Bowl LII lanyard!!!!!

I can picture the scene now when I get on the ship:

*cue angelic music*

The Genie of the Harmony, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Purple Seapass from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Brian, was to carry Purple Seapass. That is why I am your king.

And they said Monthy Python had broken up...

I find this thread very very sad. You people all crowing about your C&A status. It means nothing compared to my STAR CLASS on my next cruise. You are all peasants. I fart in your general direction! I will beat you over the head with my DARK PURPLE SeaPass that I will be storing in my Super Bowl LII lanyard!!!!!

I can picture the scene now when I get on the ship:

*cue angelic music*

The Genie of the Harmony, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Purple Seapass from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Brian, was to carry Purple Seapass. That is why I am your king.

My Dear Sir,

You do realize that Diamond Superiors are the direct descendents of the Knights Who Say Ni, and follow one king. The King of Cigars.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I think you need another shrubbery, placed slightly higher to get that two level effect with a little path running down the middle.

If you do not tell us where we can buy a shrubbery, my friend and I will say--we will say--"ni"

New security procedure:

The Gate Keeper will ask all who wish to board 5 questions.

Oh no wait I believe it is 3, yes 3 questions.

shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out

I wonder if the Ministry of Silly Walks has an official Gold Status Walk that all Gold level members should adhere to?

(This was not my post. Somehow it got switched to me. Darn! I wanted to put up a gif file with a Silly Walk, but alas couldn’t do that. Sigh)

I'm curious, given our status, if we want to bring our pets do we need to pretend they are service animals, or can we just show up with them? My dog wants me to ask.

I expect RC would honour your dogs presence and assign a couple of golds to follow you around the ship and clean up any mess your precious dog makes.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I'm curious, given our status, if we want to bring our pets do we need to pretend they are service animals, or can we just show up with them? My dog wants me to ask.

Our cats have status on RCI as well. In fact, one recently dictated s sternly worded letter to management about the appalling lack of fresh fish on the ship.