I do flaunt my C&A Status

Our cats have status on RCI as well. In fact, one recently dictated s sternly worded letter to management about the appalling lack of fresh fish on the ship.
I hope your cat will give them another try, and not patter over to NCL or Princess. After all Oasis had Cats, or is that insulting to your cat?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I happen to have my pins cleaned. I had them in my front seat in my car. Well they must have been too shiny as I was getting gas at Exxon Mobil. I saw the gas attendant running out to my car. Since I live in the DC metro area was worried. Turns out he was coming to pump my gas, clean my windshield and check my tires. He then asked if I would like cash or credit. I said cash and he gave me $40 and a free iced tea. He told me he was earning his gold points serving us Ds. I told him keep at it. I didn’t want to punish him for talking, I could have had him beaten, but let it slide as I was late getting home.

I happen to have my pins cleaned. I had them in my front seat in my car. Well they must have been too shiny as I was getting gas at Exxon Mobil. I saw the gas attendant running out to my car. Since I live in the DC metro area was worried. Turns out he was coming to pump my gas, clean my windshield and check my tires. He then asked if I would like cash or credit. I said cash and he gave me $40 and a free iced tea. He told me he was earning his gold points serving us Ds. I told him keep at it. I didn’t want to punish him for talking, I could have had him beaten, but let it slide as I was late getting home.

Just shows our DS status stretches far and wide.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

He deserved an approving nod. I know that's a lot, but it sounds like the attendant deserved the rare treat.

You earned that status so I'm delighted to hear when things go well. Still, there's room for improvement. They could have anticipated your need for gas and had it filled without inconveniencing you at all.
If Royal really valued our loyalty, would they not send people to fill my car in the garage while I sleep?

I think Carnival is doing this now. Ooops, no, there was a post about Carnival giving people gas, but that was a different type.

If Royal really valued our loyalty, would they not send people to fill my car in the garage while I sleep?

I think Carnival is doing this now. Ooops, no, there was a post about Carnival giving people gas, but that was a different type.

If they valued your loyalty they would just send you a NEW car while you slept. Who wants to drive a car with more than double digit miles? I mean really, that's the kind of thing people without status do.

I heard they offer a flush card for 10 flushes on day 3 or 4 on the cruise. Anyone know if it's worth it and do they add the 18% gratuity? Can you share the flush card with others?

I don't take the shorter cruises, so I don't have personal experience. I've heard that the pool can be used without having flush card.

I saw a dog using a little green mat by the helipad, so that must be OK as well.

I heard they offer a flush card for 10 flushes on day 3 or 4 on the cruise. Anyone know if it's worth it and do they add the 18% gratuity? Can you share the flush card with others?
Be careful, these can be "got you" offers. Everyone in the cabin, including children, has to pay for a package. The flushes are only for certain times, most during hours in port, or from 1am to 5am. You need to consider booking a suite or cruising more and upping your status. I believe the green pad is only for service animals. Can you not hold "it" from port to port?

Happy Cruising

• 1 month later...

How about we have one entire SHIP, that Diamond and above are REQUIRED to sail on.

Then, the cabins, amenities, perks and lounges can all be based on status.

D+ get Oceanview, D+ with 350 or more get balconies, P's get suites - but only JS's for new P's.

Gold can be the crew and would get the insides. But they would only get half points for the cruise, because they are working on it and earning tips (not pooled, of course).

C&A members D and above would ONLY be allowed to sail on that ship, and it would be periodically cancelled due to a charter, with no compensation offered, even for those with refundable deposits.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

This was on another thread.

I love it. I'm just upset because a)He never mentions his apparently vaunted status, b) he actually tips his butler and c) I never thought of it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

Seems some people can't see the link I failed to include.

I should receive compensation for having to edit my post.

Post from Thread "Bad Butler" on NCL board:

I was smoking on my balcony, drinking a Pepsi, (read no coke)because they took the water I wanted to bring on board away when I boarded. I would have preferred a Rebellious Fish but I was too trashed, it being spring break and all, to go the bar. Well the butler walked in and told me I could not smoke on the balcony because my obnoxious neighbor could smell it, oh well. So I asked him if he would take my towel and at 6:00am put it on a pool chair right in front of the pool for me so I would have it when I woke at about 10:00. He refused. You guessed it no tip for him.

(take that washy washy)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55703017

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55703017

Edited by North of 60
add post from ncl board

• 1 month later...
Question? Could the butler have status, and perhaps is just evaluating potential inductees? After all, not everyone is worthy.
My question is why even speak to the butler? Where was the CAPTAIN?

If I want to sit by the pool an officer should be moving people, and hold my robe with pins while I am in the pool.

A captain is just another drone doing our bidding. He ensures the low level drones, especially those from sector 12, who are noted trouble makers, give maximum effort to please us.

As to the pools, I fail to see why *I* have to get up to get into a pool. Surely by now the pool can just come to me?

Question? Could the butler have status, and perhaps is just evaluating potential inductees? After all, not everyone is worthy.
I posted on another thread saying I prefer women CS.

Royal realised I was a DS and provided us with a woman CS on our current cruise on Independence.