I do flaunt my C&A Status

Thanks I have made a note of it.

We went a couple of years ago to Titanic Southampton and really enjoyed it.

We have also visited Titanic museum on International drive Orlando as well as another one further down International drive which has now been demolished and that area has been redeveloped.

James Cameron saw the name Jack ??? on one of the head stones in Halifax and used that for the lead character played by Leo D. And the story of the unknown child buried at the cemetery has been resolved. Research it on internet so I won't spoil it here. But DNA does work and solves the riddle.

toodles. Would be nice if Spectrum of the Seas went to UK but I guess not. Nope it has to go to Asia which is unfair too. oh well.

Thanks I have made a note of it.

We went a couple of years ago to Titanic Southampton and really enjoyed it.

We have also visited Titanic museum on International drive Orlando as well as another one further down International drive which has now been demolished and that area has been redeveloped.

One of the best Titanic museum was in Belfast which we visited last year.

James Cameron saw the name Jack ??? on one of the head stones in Halifax and used that for the lead character played by Leo D. And the story of the unknown child buried at the cemetery has been resolved. Research it on internet so I won't spoil it here. But DNA does work and solves the riddle.

toodles. Would be nice if Spectrum of the Seas went to UK but I guess not. Nope it has to go to Asia which is unfair too. oh well.

Thanks for the information.

We have sailed many times from Southampton but the Bay of Biscay is temperamental so we prefer sailing from Barcelona and have done Allure, Harmony and Freedom from there.

Thanks for the information.

We have sailed many times from Southampton but the Bay of Biscay is temperamental so we prefer sailing from Barcelona and have done Allure, Harmony and Freedom from there.

come take the Anthem of the Seas out of Bayonne NJ to New England. You will like it and it docks in Halifax. trust me on this one.:p

Last Monday there was a long queue to get into the terminal building in Southampton for Independence sailing.

The queue wasn't moving so I strolled to the front entrance and told the lady on the door we were DS.

Within minutes we were invited to check in.

Last Monday there was a long queue to get into the terminal building in Southampton for Independence sailing.

The queue wasn't moving so I strolled to the front entrance and told the lady on the door we were DS.

Nice to know your status worked for you!!!!. I must do Southampton some time. But Dublin on Celebrity is appealing too. toodles

Nice to know your status worked for you!!!!. I must do Southampton some time. But Dublin on Celebrity is appealing too. toodles
In Barcelona there are usually 2 queues outside the building and I thought it was strange why there wasn't at Southampton.

Southampton has West Quay shopping centre and some newly built restaurants but is predominantly a departure point only.

Dublin is a lovely city.

Madeira and the Canary islands of Tenerife,Gran Canaria and Lanzarote are lovely.

come take the Anthem of the Seas out of Bayonne NJ to New England. You will like it and it docks in Halifax. trust me on this one.:p
We sailed on Liberty out of NJ in January 2008 down to the Caribbean.

We have never sailed on Anthem so will check out that itinerary for next year cheers.

Personally I prefer robots, like the T2. They don't sleep and we need to ensure that 100% of those who are not worthy are kept at a distance.

So you would be in favor of a Robotic Cabin Steward, I assume. How would one tip their robot butler if in a suite?

In Barcelona there are usually 2 queues outside the building and I thought it was strange why there wasn't at Southampton.

Southampton has West Quay shopping centre and some newly built restaurants but is predominantly a departure point only.

Dublin is a lovely city.

Madeira and the Canary islands of Tenerife,Gran Canaria and Lanzarote are lovely.

Do transatlantic cruises stop at all the Canary islands, or is there a separate cruise to visit them all?

Do transatlantic cruises stop at all the Canary islands, or is there a separate cruise to visit them all?
There are several cruises Ines offering 12-14 night cruises out of Southampton down the Spanish/ Portuguese coast to Madeira and the Canary Islands then returning back to Southampton.

Not sure if all do, but, ours, out of Barcelona did. I was really disappointed that our TA from Southampton did not stop in the Azores...went right by. Pity.

As a DS you don't need to concern yourself with tipping. RC will take care of that for you.

I enjoy tipping so I continue to do so. It's so nice to see their eyes light up when you give them something. Keeps them on their toes when you need them to do something critical like wipe the sweat from my brow.

I enjoy tipping so I continue to do so. It's so nice to see their eyes light up when you give them something. Keeps them on their toes when you need them to do something critical like wipe the sweat from my brow.

I have also done that but RC has furnished me with the cash for tips as a DS perk.

It certainly is for all Diamond Superiors.

I will drink to that!! I am buying free drinks all around in the DL for all DS members!! Cheers!! :beer-mug::tropical-drink::cocktail::wine-glass::bottle-pop::champagne-toast:

And rightly so!! :cool: