I do flaunt my C&A Status

I know,it popped up on my Gmail when I was sitting on our cabin balcony drinking a glass of champagne.

Oh that's right...I forgot you were cruising again this week. Have a fantabulous cruise, Graham and Pauline! :DEnjoy that bubbly!

I am leaving on Sunday for "the land of the mouse" spending four days over there with my sister and new bro-in-law.

HaHa. I can’t stand this thread but I keep coming back to read what some of my favorite cruisers are doing.;):D:):p

There you are!! When are you cruising again? Would love for our schedules to meet up again someday. :cool:

And yes...this thread is like a train wreck...you just can't help but stare. :')

I know,it popped up on my Gmail when I was sitting on our cabin balcony drinking a glass of champagne.

Been affected by the thunder storms coming across from Europe?

Chugging shampoo eh, Ascot and Henley next on the agenda?

This thread needs to go away for good. Silly stuff

My good sir or madam,

You don't judge this thread. This thread judges you.

Good Day.

Ps. I have passed your screen name along to Royal Caribbean corporate offices in a strongly worded email. I am demanding extra pool towels in my cabin for having to read such jibber jabber.

Here is a little tip.... posting to the thread is not going to help you achieve your desired outcome. But unsubscribing and never opening it again might come close.

My good sir or madam,

Good Day.

Ps. I have passed your screen name along to Royal Caribbean corporate offices in a strongly worded email. I am demanding extra pool towels in my cabin for having to read such jibber jabber.

Spoken like a true DS. (y):cool:(y):beer-mug:

My good sir or madam,

Good Day.

Perfect!! :D Love it! :cool:

My good sir or madam,

Good Day.

I see a knighthood in your future...

As a Diamond Superior Plus, I thought about this thread the other day but it was my password typists day off! By the time they saw my bat signal, the King had already seen to its resurrection. Good to see that DS+ ESP is still working.

I heard a rumor that the Diamond lounges will only be open to Diamond Superior and above. Here's hoping. I hate having to use the bridge for our private lounge.

As long as it is a draw bridge with a moat full of alligators...it should be OK. Keeps the lowly ones out...and feeds the pets if they try to swim across. :D

Oh that's right...I forgot you were cruising again this week. Have a fantabulous cruise, Graham and Pauline! :DEnjoy that bubbly!

I am leaving on Sunday for "the land of the mouse" spending four days over there with my sister and new bro-in-law.

Thanks.

Hope you have a fantastic time and happy anniversary for you both today.

Been affected by the thunder storms coming across from Europe?

Chugging shampoo eh, Ascot and Henley next on the agenda?

Not yet,we left Cork yesterday and only got my EE signal back and are back in Southampton tomorrow morning.

My good sir or madam,

Good Day.

RC room service delivered a bottle of Champagne to our cabin on Wednesday so they must know who we DS are.

Thanks.

Hope you have a fantastic time and happy anniversary for you both today.

Aww...thanks! Will be packing on Sunday morning for our Mouse House tour. :cool:

I believe the land of the mouse is one of your favorites! ;)