I do flaunt my C&A Status

I really wish they had a ship that was restricted to Diamond and above passengers....with a webcam in the public spaces so that the plebes could watch the d*** measuring and oneupmanship in action. I'd even pay a monthly subscription for that!
If there were no lower status passengers, who would we flaunt our superiority over and cut ahead of in lines?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

We were out to dinner this evening, with our lapel pins of course, and a very nice Gold Stasis family paid for our dinner, in exchange for meeting us.

It does pay to be a DS. They were correct by not engaging directly with you in a public establishment. A DS has taught them well.

Oh, yes!!! My parents are gold (1 time with RCCL). Something suddenly came up, I need to visit them immediately!
While it should, according to your status, I'm not sure your superiority extends to your parents. It might end badly. Go to the area Starbucks and demand they recognize your status. Chances are there are a few goldies there.

Are we sure it's a universal truth that the Golds can read? My brother is a Gold, and he even has a hard time with pictures. He's consistently bringing me a cognac without leaving enough room in the snifter so it can properly breath no matter how many notes or diagrams I leave for him. I may have to let him go.