I do flaunt my C&A Status

And just out of interest, should the ship strike a large iceberg during our voyage and there be too few places in the lifeboats for golds, how do they decide which of them have a seat? Or is it whoever is fastest to unshackle themselves, drop their oar and run to the lifeboat?

Just on this, it is important to ensure that there are golds (or at least platinums and emeralds willing to row) on each raft.

This will help ensure the survival of the D++S elite through the service of canapés, fixing punctures made by errant lapel pins and if provisions run out by making the ultimate sacrifice.

Hey everyone. Guess who's back? ;-)

I was a guest speaker at the intergalactic conference on Status Has It's Tenor. Very interesting and it was so nice to see many of you there. I really enjoyed hearing about the exciting new changes to the loyalty program. I got my information straight from somebody who knows a department assistant who shops in the same town where RCI has it's HQ, so it has got to be accurate.

It was a pleasure seeing you King. Enjoyed the speech. Thought it was a good point, when someone asked why there aren't Diamond Superior only cruises, and they pointed out there would be no one for us to flaunt our status to.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Can you all help please? I've just booked our first ever cruise on RCL. We're Elite on Celebrity which apparently makes us Diamond on RCL. I just have a few questions :-

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry my friend. Just so up act superior, and demand demand demand. All will be well.

When I was Gold the oars could be used as personal flotation devices, so need for room in the lifeboats. After all I will need to my robe, pins, and plates of food from the dining room in the life boat with me. If there is room, I could see letting the Gold level children in the life boat. So long add they are quiet.

Just on this, it is important to ensure that there are golds (or at least platinums and emeralds willing to row) on each raft.

This will help ensure the survival of the D++S elite through the service of canapés, fixing punctures made by errant lapel pins and if provisions run out by making the ultimate sacrifice.

I would support this.

It was a pleasure seeing you King. Enjoyed the speech. Thought it was a good point, when someone asked why there aren't Diamond Superior only cruises, and they pointed out there would be no one for us to flaunt our status to.

And who would do the rowing?:confused:

Catchy little tune eh? We play that CD a lot when we are hanging out in the motor home (AKA cruising in the Land Yacht) in the Florida Keys with Margarita in hand. :cool:

Naturally we direct the Emeralds to order the Gold members to hand squeeze the limes and distill the homemade Tequila for us.

We do the same in the car but it seems that whenever we stop with the windows open, Why don't we get drunk starts to play:cool:.

Somewhat surprised given all your visits to the US, and Jimmy has played in the UK a few times.;)

I have never heard of him and as far as i know he has never played at Newcastle Metro arena or city hall.

When in the US if we were not cruising and lording it over the lower tiers we would be at Disney, Universal, shopping malls, sunbathing and listening to our own music.

Sometimes the answer is just right there and people miss it. That's why these intergalactic meetings are so powerful.

Answers to your questions in red above. (y):cool:(y)

OMG...I had to read both of your posts to Bucky so he could laugh as hard as I was!!

But then again...I should have snared an Emerald member to read it for us so we would not have to put our drinks down to do so. ;p

I have never heard of him and as far as i know he has never played at Newcastle Metro arena or city hall.

When in the US if we were not cruising and lording it over the lower tiers we would be at Disney, Universal, shopping malls, sunbathing and listening to our own music.

Ahh...Jimmy is our unofficial Florida Ambassador of fun. ;) He actually has many, many albums dating back 40 years and has written some pretty comical books also. His tunes take you to the tropics in your mind. :D

Quite sure the Golds, Platinums, and Emeralds are required to bow whenever they should see him. He would be right up there with we royal types. :cool: