I do flaunt my C&A Status

Oh no, I just want LOUD. I LOVE the horn on Adventure of the Seas.

OK...will tell him you just want to crank up the volume. I always thought Freedom had an unusually loud bellow also. Could hear that one easily from our house when we lived on Merritt Island. :eek:

When do we get access to the "good" RCCL website? The one that actually works all the time?

I thought it was when I reached diamond, but here I am, diamond, but all I'm seeing is the same old RCCL website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Website?

Bookings are for the lower levels!

I usually just show up wearing my plush bathrobe, diamond lapel pin and sweet slippers. At that point the captain recognises our status, asks for our itinerary and makes the necessary arrangements while we sip free cocktails in the DL.

Each morning, they check to make sure we are still happy with the intended port and the captain makes his announcement often blaming the weather if we feel like another sea day!

I believe grapau27 and cigarking have actually shown up for a cruise, and simply instructed the captain to change the itinerary. When this happens, they will announce a change due to weather or something.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I can confirm this! Although we often request poor weather on the nightly D+ weather form when we want to sleep in

One of our friends were in awe of our Diamond pins we wore at a Christmas party. They asked if they could wear our Diamond pins for a NYE party since they knew we were staying home on NYE. I quickly pulled them aside in the event there were other DS at the party. I didn't want to be seen fraternizing with a lower tier level. :eek: I sternly advised them that our Diamond pins are a badge of honor and are only to be worn by the worthy. When will the lower tiers learn. :rolleyes:
Here here, well done.

I can confirm this! Although we often request poor weather on the nightly D+ weather form when we want to sleep in
Ahhh yes the "ND+WF". You know you can use "Sunrise Request" field as well. Of course 11am is the latest spot. We have asked corporate to extend it many times.

Ahhh yes the "ND+WF". You know you can use "Sunrise Request" field as well. Of course 11am is the latest spot. We have asked corporate to extend it many times.

Thanks for that! I'll have the cabin steward who fills out the form for me tick that box.

Do they automatically deliver a tequila sunrise at 11 too?[emoji484]

Hi Rick! Thanks for the Christmas Ecard! :)

Happy New Year to the both of you!

As she is a DS, she has every right to say "Hi" back to me, as I'm a P 2.0 sailing in a sweet, suite! Thank goodness I gained status before one had to provide their own oars. My gold oar now proudly hangs next to my stratums. I guess Royal no longer gives out gold oars, they have cut back on sooooooooo much!:o

Rick

As she is a DS, she has every right to say "Hi" back to me, as I'm a P 2.0 sailing in a sweet, suite! Thank goodness I gained status before one had to provide their own oars. My gold oar now proudly hangs next to my stratums. I guess Royal no longer gives out gold oars, they have cut back on sooooooooo much!:o

Rick

Oooh I bet that gold oar is sweet. I'm going to look for one on ebay.

Its midnight here in England.

Happy new year to all my Diamond Superior friends.

We are drinking a bottle of Moet Champagne from the container of champagne sent to me from Michael Bayley in recognition of my D+S status.

I have ordered a couple of Emeralds to get the Golds ready to set off our fireworks.

We are drinking a bottle of Moet Champagne from the container of champagne sent to me from Michael Bayley in recognition of my D+S status.

I have ordered a couple of Emeralds to get the Golds ready to set off our fireworks.

Happy New Year!

Oooh I bet that gold oar is sweet. I'm going to look for one on ebay.

I sold so many of my crystal blocks on ebay, just so I could afford another cruise. I also wanted to thank mbayley for his gift of a Melchizedek of champagne to help celebrate this New Years eve. That is a lot of champagne for a party of 2, but knowing that midnight is not far away, the bottle is already opened and sitting in a 55 gallon drum of ice, with a fabricated pour spout, and we only need to down about another 400 glasses before midnight.;p

If I were aboard, it would be shared with all of the other DS and D++S, but none for the golds as they cannot drink while rowing.

Happy New Year all!

Rick

Happy New Year