I do flaunt my C&A Status

I really don't think a man of your status should have to concern himself with these things. This is what the cruise line is for, let them figure it out. You have enough to think about, with just letting people know you are Diamond Superior, and determining where on the bathrobe to place your pins.

You're right of course. I do find my self having to check up on the lackeys though. You know if you don't watch them they'll start taking liberties. I found one wearing my bath robe once. Sickening.

Have you asked Guest Services to warm the state up. Does Royal know that a valuable customer like is you not comfortable. Just because you are not on a ship is no reason for them not to do something to keep you happy. Demand more robes, if nothing else. I think they could move the state for you if they wanted. I heard Princess is evacuating high ranking loyalty customers to warmer climates.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Mmm....they have already done that. Will be landing in SJ to sunny 85 degrees on Sunday. They are already arranging the Royal carriage to pick me up at the airport to transport me to the Lady Jewel. :D:cool:

You're right of course. I do find my self having to check up on the lackeys though. You know if you don't watch them they'll start taking liberties. I found one wearing my bath robe once. Sickening.

What!!, How dare they?.

They deserve the birch for soiling your Kings robe.

Mmm....they have already done that. Will be landing in SJ to sunny 85 degrees on Sunday. They are already arranging the Royal carriage to pick me up at the airport to transport me to the Lady Jewel. :D:cool:

I'm sure they will have the Jewel sparklingly when they know Royalty are coming aboard.

I see you used your D++S to get SanJuan and the other islands open for your vacation.

I'm sure they will have the Jewel sparklingly when they know Royalty are coming aboard.

I see you used your D++S to get SanJuan and the other islands open for your vacation.

They had some problems getting the red carpet to roll out correctly...but I do

believe they have that set up by now. :cool:

What!!, How dare they?.

They deserve the birch for soiling your Kings robe.

Are you suggesting a poor review on Yelp is letting them off too easy?

While out at sea they should be made to take a long walk off a short plank. Great entertainment for a sea day while enjoying a few drinks.

Edited by davekathy

While out a sea they should be made to take a long walk off a short plank. Great entertainment for a sea day while enjoying a few drinks.

Hear...hear...Jolly good entertainment! :D:cool:

Oh wait!! :o Then who would serve our drinks and who would row the ship?

There's always plenty of new recruits to do that.

Oh...thank goodness! Bring on the newbies!! :cool:

Yes, more entertainment and fun to be had during our sea days. When I see a newbie looking for a lounger I summons them over to me and tell them they are more than welcome to have the lounger next to me. What the newbie doesn't realize the occupant of that lounger is on their way back to it. Let the fun begin. :evilsmile:

Yes, more entertainment and fun to be had during our sea days. When I see a newbie looking for a lounger I summons them over to me and tell them they are more than welcome to have the lounger next to me. What the newbie doesn't realize the occupant of that lounger is on their way back to it. Let the fun begin. :evilsmile:

Nice one.

I like it when i tell them i need a right handed cup of coffee and a left handed one for Pauline.

OOOoooo...you devil you...and so much fun!! :cool::') It's good to be Royalty!! :D

Apparently being Diamond C&A status isn't riding the high horse some may think it is...even Diamond joins steerage when it comes to some scenarios...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=54900476#post54900476

That simply does not happen to DS members...only Diamonds. ;p:p

They would bring in a new replacement ship for DS members, give us all cabin upgrades, and pay for first class flights. :cool:

While out at sea they should be made to take a long walk off a short plank. Great entertainment for a sea day while enjoying a few drinks.

Perhaps we could combine the keel haul and tug of war. I can see the cruise director out there now, cheering on one side of the ship .vs. the other.