I do flaunt my C&A Status

Can you all help please? I've just booked our first ever cruise on RCL. We're Elite on Celebrity which apparently makes us Diamond on RCL. I just have a few questions :-

Will I be assigned a gold or emerald member before boarding or during embarkation to run errands for us?

Gratuities are included with this booking for wait and housekeeping staff, but are these extended to gold and emerald members? Or should they just be pleased that we allow them to grab drinks and snacks to be delivered to our room etc?

If they under perform in any way do I contact guest services, or do we just beat them with a big stick until they improve?

And just out of interest, should the ship strike a large iceberg during our voyage and there be too few places in the lifeboats for golds, how do they decide which of them have a seat? Or is it whoever is fastest to unshackle themselves, drop their oar and run to the lifeboat?

Thanks in advance.

587144e53ad04e7dc18bd22ca4ab3949.jpg

This was me waiting to get into the Titanic DS lifeboat.

Just waiting for the golds to bring my lunch and champagne.

I thought the emergency action plan was that those without status *were* the raft?

Sorry King, in my experience gold and platinum doesn't float so well. That's why they row from the lower decks. They serve as ballast so the stabilisers don't need to go out.

I will conduct a test to see if we pile enough golds from the sea floor, can we make an island so as not to get D++S feet wet in an emergency.

Sorry King, in my experience gold and platinum doesn't float so well. That's why they row from the lower decks. They serve as ballast so the stabilisers don't need to go out.

I will conduct a test to see if we pile enough golds from the sea floor, can we make an island so as not to get D++S feet wet in an emergency.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

On second thoughts, I will commission an emerald to conduct the test for me. I don't know what I was thinking!

Who cares if am emerald falls in and gets wet feet! :D

OMG...I had to read both of your posts to Bucky so he could laugh as hard as I was!!

But then again...I should have snared an Emerald member to read it for us so we would not have to put our drinks down to do so. ;p

Or at the very least to hold your drink for you, raising it to your lips for sips as you desire.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

No this was in Belfast where Titanic was built.

Were you also waiting for your life jackets...or do you use the gold members as flotation devices? ;p:p

Oh never mind...I just scrolled down further and found out to my horror that they sink!! :o

Were you also waiting for your life jackets...or do you use the gold members as flotation devices? ;p:p

Oh never mind...I just scrolled down further and found out to my horror that they sink!! :o

DS don't need life jackets because we can walk on water or golds if necessary.

DS don't need life jackets because we can walk on water or golds if necessary.

OMG...my brain is just so foggy this morning...I forgot that also! :eek:

Could be the record cold we are having here in the sunshine state...guess we need to have the golds go out and chop more wood for the royal fireplace! :cool:

Could be the record cold we are having here in the sunshine state...guess we need to have the golds go out and chop more wood for the royal fireplace! :cool:

Miami today was only 3c above the temperature over here:o. You need them to huddle around you(like penguins) no touching tough.

More tests. You should just need to tie enough of them together so they displace more water. I hope I got that right...I usually have a non status entity to confirm these things with.

More tests. You should just need to tie enough of them together so they displace more water. I hope I got that right...I usually have a non status entity to confirm these things with.
I really don't think a man of your status should have to concern himself with these things. This is what the cruise line is for, let them figure it out. You have enough to think about, with just letting people know you are Diamond Superior, and determining where on the bathrobe to place your pins.

Have you asked Guest Services to warm the state up. Does Royal know that a valuable customer like is you not comfortable. Just because you are not on a ship is no reason for them not to do something to keep you happy. Demand more robes, if nothing else. I think they could move the state for you if they wanted. I heard Princess is evacuating high ranking loyalty customers to warmer climates.