I do flaunt my C&A Status

Nice one.

I like it when i tell them i need a right handed cup of coffee and a left handed one for Pauline.

Good info. I don't drink coffee but my wife does. I'll have her make that request or is it a demand?

Edited by davekathy

Well I just got home from being in the hospital after suffering a critical allergic reaction (no I do not have asthma, a freaky accident)..........................

And I need to tell you about the attention I got.

After the Emergency room doctor and nurses gave me breathing treatments and steroids my stridor and wheezing broke, but my blood pressure was too high to be sent home.

I needed further medicine and had to be admitted.

One problem, with the flu season the hospital's monitored beds were filled to capacity and only one female bed was available and I was 14th on the list.

The next thing you know I GOT THE BED.

Wisked out of emergency room, able to rest Blood Pressure returned to baseline.

I know I got the bed because of my Diamond C & A pin on my coat lapel---!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just glad to be better

But.

I wonder If my working at that hospital for the last 40 years had anything to do with me getting the bed:confused:

Just glad to be home.......

Safe travels.

Good health to all.

Well I just got home from being in the hospital after suffering a critical allergic reaction (no I do not have asthma, a freaky accident)..........................

Wisked out of emergency room, able to rest Blood Pressure returned to baseline.................................

I know I got the bed because of my Diamond C & A pin on my coat lapel......

Sorry to hear of your health issue, but glad you were able to get that hospital bed. Yes, it must have been due to your Diamond C&A pin. Hope all is well now.c690b3d0e383d56d01daa5b9409c5d50.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After the Emergency room doctor and nurses gave me breathing treatments and steroids my stridor and wheezing broke, but my blood pressure was too high to be sent home.

One problem, with the flu season the hospital's monitored beds were filled to capacity and only one female bed was available and I was 14th on the list.

I know I got the bed because of my Diamond C & A pin on my coat lapel---!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just glad to be better

But.

I wonder If my working at that hospital for the last 40 years had anything to do with me getting the bed:confused:

Safe travels.

Good health to all.

Pleased you are well again and that the hospital acknowledged your DS status by giving you our customary priority service.

Good info. I don't drink coffee but my wife does. I'll have her make that request or is it a demand?

It is neither. As a D+S, everyone should already know your hand preference. It's imprinted in your D+S card, is it not?? Or is this another benefit that RCI has eliminated?

And why do I have to manually change the font to Comic Sans? Doesn't RCI know my preference for fancy fonts?

It is neither. As a D+S, everyone should already know your hand preference. It's imprinted in your D+S card, is it not?? Or is this another benefit that RCI has eliminated? ...

I would never and no other DS should ever show their Seapass card to a lower tier level. Yes our DS is still printed on our Seapass cards but that is for only the staff to know not a gold, platinum or emerald.

Ahh...Fruitcakes...perfect for this thread! :cool:

"There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning. Here we go now...alright Altar Boys." :D

Hey! I found some fellow ParrotHeads among the D++S! I'll help you find your lost shaker of salt to use on your Margaritas and Cheeseburgers!!!🍔🍔🍔 All I ask is some time off from rowing...🛶🛶🛶

You're right of course. I do find my self having to check up on the lackeys though. You know if you don't watch them they'll start taking liberties. I found one wearing my bath robe once. Sickening.
I am stunned by the audacity. I get wanting to see what it would be like to wear the robe, but have they no self control.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I know I got the bed because of my Diamond C & A pin on my coat!

But.

Safe travels.

Good health to all.

Glad you are feeling better, and back home. I am 1000% certain it was the pins.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Just glad to be better

But.

Safe travels.

Good health to all.

It had to be the C&A pin that got you the bed. At my hospital 40 years of service would have gotten you put to work while you had nothing better to do but hang out there.

Hey! I found some fellow ParrotHeads among the D++S! I'll help you find your lost shaker of salt to use on your Margaritas and Cheeseburgers!!! All I ask is some time off from rowing...

Well hello fellow ParrotHead! :cool:

Mmmmm....hand ground fresh Kobe beef with aged cheese from the private cheese vault. Sounds yummy to me! Indeed need that gold plated shaker of salt found in advance. :tropical-drink:

But.

Safe travels.

Good health to all.

It was obviously their acknowledgment of your C&A status that got you the room. There's no way that your employment had anything to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums