I do flaunt my C&A Status

Cash...how quaint. I deal in Quatloos.

I just let RC handle what currency they elect to pay the staff with in my name. As a DS my time is way to valuable to be bothered with handing out pittance for the staffs service.

Edited by davekathy

I just let RC handle what currency they elect to pay the staff with in my name. As a DS my time is way to valuable to be bothered with handing out pittance for the staffs service.
On our cruise last week I tried to give my CS an extra cash tip for helping us.

She said ' That is not necessary sir you are a D+S.

Last Monday there was a long queue to get into the terminal building in Southampton for Independence sailing.

The queue wasn't moving so I strolled to the front entrance and told the lady on the door we were DS.

Within minutes we were invited to check in.

So it looks like the Anthem is coming to Southampton in 2020 according to some posts.

No need for you to come to NJ now. Anthem is coming to you. Love the Quantum class. I suggest you try it too

So it looks like the Anthem is coming to Southampton in 2020 according to some posts.

No need for you to come to NJ now. Anthem is coming to you. Love the Quantum class. I suggest you try it too

It's the only class we have not been on and my wife seems keen on trying the North Star.

Have you tried it and could you make reservations or just stand in the queue,?

There are several cruises Ines offering 12-14 night cruises out of Southampton down the Spanish/ Portuguese coast to Madeira and the Canary Islands then returning back to Southampton.

Is there one you would recommend?

It's the only class we have not been on and my wife seems keen on trying the North Star.

Been on it twice.LOVE the ship. Two 70 in the back is great for shows and day viewing. Seaplex is great and do bumper cars and roller skating. and yes North Star is wonderful. Reserve and stand in line also. Over 2 cruises I went up 7 times including when it went over to both sides. Now they do a partial

Go onto you tube and check it out.

Been on it twice.LOVE the ship. Two 70 in the back is great for shows and day viewing. Seaplex is great and do bumper cars and roller skating. and yes North Star is wonderful. Reserve and stand in line also. Over 2 cruises I went up 7 times including when it went over to both sides. Now they do a partial

How long was the wait for Northstar without a reservation?

I heard a rumor that the Diamond lounges will only be open to Diamond Superior and above. Here's hoping. I hate having to use the bridge for our private lounge.

Whaaaaat? We just made diamond. Now how many points do I need to hang with the best? :D

Is there one you would recommend?
Independence is currently doing a 14 night Canaries Adventure from and to Southampton.

The same cruise is available September 8th 2018 and October 6th.

Ports visited Lanzarote,La Palma, Tenerife,Gran Canaria in the Canaries plus Vigo, Seville,La Coruna in Spain Lisbon and Madeira in Portugal.

There were no lines the times I have tried it. Just wait. At the beginning of the cruise everyone lines up, near the end, not so much.

Personally I'd be likely to chicken out if I had to wait in line, and it would not do to show my backside to the commoners.

There were no lines the times I have tried it. Just wait. At the beginning of the cruise everyone lines up, near the end, not so much.

Personally I'd be likely to chicken out if I had to wait in line, and it would not do to show my backside to the commoners.

Thanks for info.

I didn't fancy it anyway,I didn't want to share it with non DS.

Thanks for your feedback.

Graham

Grease and oil.

That's right the new fleet of DS robot servants have been designed with receptacles built into their hands.

I like the fact that we are literally greasing some palms to get what we want.

It makes me, my wife and my mistresses feel a little Gangsta! :D

Cheers

Independence is currently doing a 14 night Canaries Adventure from and to Southampton.

The same cruise is available September 8th 2018 and October 6th.

Ports visited Lanzarote,La Palma, Tenerife,Gran Canaria in the Canaries plus Vigo, Seville,La Coruna in Spain Lisbon and Madeira in Portugal.

Unfortunately I won't make it this year. Hoping for next year. Thank you for the answer. Would be happy if it was still the Independence. And happier still if you happened to be cruising as well.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Had that experience with the zip line. Changed my mind waiting in line. I had the Capitan have everyone cover thier eyes while I exited.

So the last port day might be a good plan for Northstar?

Unfortunately I won't make it this year. Hoping for next year. Thank you for the answer. Would be happy if it was still the Independence. And happier still if you happened to be cruising as well.

Thanks my DS friend.

2019 June 29th Independence does a 14 night Canaries Adventure.

Explorer August 31st, 13 night Canaries and Azores.

October 5th 13 nights Canaries and North Africa.

October 25th 11 nights Sunshine in the Canaries.

All sail from and to Southampton.