I do flaunt my C&A Status

I never show up at the ship to board. The ship comes and picks me up. It kind of rubs the neighbors the wrong way when the ship is double parked waiting for me, but, serves them right for not being DS.

Agree...we have to let the guard know at the gate to our community of DS achievers (and many DS wanna be types ;)) that the ship will be pulling into our neighborhood.

It's a nice perk not having to drive that 20 miles to the port. :D

Agree...we have to let the guard know at the gate to our community of DS achievers (and many DS wanna be types ;)) that the ship will be pulling into our neighborhood.

It's a nice perk not having to drive that 20 miles to the port. :D

RC have a few Gold helecopter pilots assigned to pick us up from the helipad on our hotel and land us onto the ship where the captain greets us with Champagne and a lavish meal.

RC have a few Gold helecopter pilots assigned to pick us up from the helipad on our hotel and land us onto the ship where the captain greets us with Champagne and a lavish meal.

Oh...now THAT is the way to do it...Royal British style!! :bottle-pop::champagne-toast:

The last time they did this for us, the captain was the chopper pilot...
This captain couldn't fly a helicopter so he took charge of the arrival celebrations for us instead and filled our Penthouse suite with Champagne and Belgian chocolates.

Afterwards he asked me to take control of the ship while leaving port.

For this sailing he renamed the ship.

Grapau of the Seas.

This captain couldn't fly a helicopter so he took charge of the arrival celebrations for us instead and filled our Penthouse suite with Champagne and Belgian chocolates.

Afterwards he asked me to take control of the ship while leaving port.

For this sailing he renamed the ship.

Grapau of the Seas.

Remind me to sail on that ship one day.

The captain excelled himself to make it special for us.

I gave him a $10 tip and he gave me $2000 onboard credit.

We were a little embarrassed on our last Royal cruise, when our cabin steward tipped us. My wife wanted to tell him that wasn't necessary, but I told her not to offend the fellow.

For our upcoming cruise, Royal has told us not to bother packing bags. They said they will buy us new clothes, shoes, etc. and have it waiting in the cabin.

Did they have Grandpau of the Seas hats? Can I get one on Ebay?

We were a little embarrassed on our last Royal cruise, when our cabin steward tipped us. My wife wanted to tell him that wasn't necessary, but I told her not to offend the fellow.

For our upcoming cruise, Royal has told us not to bother packing bags. They said they will buy us new clothes, shoes, etc. and have it waiting in the cabin.

Did they have Grandpau of the Seas hats? Can I get one on Ebay?

If you dock in La Special get a gold to call at the shop on the main shopping street that does embroidery and get a cap and towels etc embroidered with whatever name you want.

If you dock in La Special get a gold to call at the shop on the main shopping street that does embroidery and get a cap and towels etc embroidered with whatever name you want.
If you dock in La Spezia Italy get a gold to call at the shop on the main shopping Street that does embroidery and get a cap and towels etc embroidered with whatever name you want.

This morning I felt like I needed some coffee. There was along line at the Starbucks, and I did NOT see a separate line for the DS club. (My people are writing a strongly worded letter about that right now.) Regardless, I went to the front, and got my coffee at once. Some of the Hoi Polloi looked at askance at me. Serves them right for not choosing to be DS.

This morning I felt like I needed some coffee. There was along line at the Starbucks, and I did NOT see a separate line for the DS club. (My people are writing a strongly worded letter about that right now.) Regardless, I went to the front, and got my coffee at once. Some of the Hoi Polloi looked at askance at me. Serves them right for not choosing to be DS.

How dare they look askance at you....I hope you had some golds properly flog them for their insolence. :eek::o:')

They should know that DS is also

Diamond Starbucks and preferred serving at all times.

Good for you King DS do not stand in lines. In fact they can just think of us as DSIL's Don't Sand In Lines.

I did stand in line once with some other DS's for the Pope. He really wanted to kiss our rings, and I didn't have the heart to say no.
I got a couple of gold's to stand in the queue for us to see the Pope then they stepped aside for us so the Pope could bless us and he kissed our DS badges in awe and respect.