I do flaunt my C&A Status

We now have pre- gold's to serve us now.

Yeah, it's funny to pull up my account on RCI's "award winning website"...:eek: and see my status as "Pre-gold".....huh?? As they list the 10 cruises I have booked. :')

Guess they want to keep my Royal DS presence incognito until I need to brandish it for the Golds. :cool:;)

Yeah, it's funny to pull up my account on RCI's "award winning website"...:eek: and see my status as "Pre-gold".....huh?? As they list the 10 cruises I have booked. :')

Guess they want to keep my Royal DS presence incognito until I need to brandish it for the Golds. :cool:;)

True although it was Bob Host Clarea who posted about pre-golds a day or two ago that gave me the information.

You demote your cats :eek:

Fortunately the cats have limited exposure outside of the home. I'm not sure they realize it. As long as the food dish is filled, their needs are basically satisfied. They have no idea the demands being DS entail. It would totally cut into their nap time.

We would never put our diamond plus sea passes in cheap plastic holders. The masses would never see them or bow to our status. I just get them punched the minute we get onboard and position them on our lanyards so the status is always in front! :halo::halo:

We would never put our diamond plus sea passes in cheap plastic holders. The masses would never see them or bow to our status. I just get them punched the minute we get onboard and position them on our lanyards so the status is always in front! :halo::halo:
I think we need a DS logo polo shirt.

Sea pass? Who needs that, between the facial recognition software and minions, I'm covered.