I do flaunt my C&A Status

Sea pass? Who needs that, between the facial recognition software and minions, I'm covered.

Now I know your being humble, but lets be honest. When the Royal Caribbean staff blow the trumpets and announce your arrival, you have no need of a Sea Pass.

EDIT, Oh well this is what happens when you post late in the day, you end up retreading comments.

I have a coat of arms...it's a coat, with arms, and it signifies how FRIGGEN COLD IT GETS HERE. Sorry...I'll have one of the plebes through some more money on the fire. There...I'm better now. ;-)

It's Friggen hot down here in Florida....need the golds to crank up the fan waving.

It's Friggen hot down here in Florida....need the golds to crank up the fan waving.
It's 50F and pouring down with rain at home.

Fortunately we have some Gold's standing guard with umbrellas outside for when we decide to go out to a nice restaurant for Dinner.

I never wore a lanyard before out of embarrassment however, now that I'm turning Elite am I truly allowed or do I need to be Elite Plus first? I don't want to offend my superior cruise mates.
You will have to ask your Elite Superior on board Celebrity.

We are RC Diamond Superiors.

I think its appalling to separate other humans by status or category. Imagine a world were people were separated by classes or by your luggage tag color. Everyone should be treated the same, without prejudice or separatism.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Totally agree with you.

This thread is a fun thread not to be taken seriously but contains lots of humour although on our last cruise lots of Gold's were bowing when we were nearby.

I think its appalling to separate other humans by status or category. Imagine a world were people were separated by classes or by your luggage tag color. Everyone should be treated the same, without prejudice or separatism.

Ummm...you do realize this is just a spoof thread right? :o

Except here on CC in our DS clique. :cool:

Agree...interesting how many stars got their start on that show. Of course now that I am such a old retired fart...I just can't stay up late enough to watch it now. ;p:eek:;)

I hear ya sister Glad to have the record button on the remote.;) Being retired (I am also) is a good tradeoff for being an old fart. Life is good.:wine-glass::wine-glass:

Edited by davekathy

How long was the wait for Northstar without a reservation?

oh sorry just now saw this. I would say under 30 minutes. Go as a solo and easy to get in. And later in the day is good too. I am just glad I did Northstar before the whiners complained and things got changed. I was able on first cruise in Spring 2016 go up in Northstar and it went to both sides of ship.

Awsome and I have the photos to prove they did this. Now it is up and about 50% over to just one side.

At least Anthem doesn't charge like they do in the Asian market. toodles

So while I did not flaunt the C/A status, I did wear my various XXXXX of the seas hats on my recent NCL Bliss cruise through the Panama Canal. I had a variety of comments and some were mean. Some folks said it was in bad taste to wear another cruiseline's hat. I told them NCL doesn't do hats by ships but merely a blank NCL hat. That is one thing I like about RCI... THEY HAVE HATS FOR EACH SHIP. But be careful about flaunting them. Folks are touchy on NCL.

toodles