Lunch options on Embarkation day?

Other than Windjammer are their other options available for lunch on Allure for Embarkation day. I know MDR is closed but will Chops/Giovannis/Sabor/Jonny Rockets be open for service. If they are open can you use ultimate dining package to eat there?

Thanks

HI, we were on Allure 8/20/17, loved the ship. We avoided the WJ and went to the Solarium. It filled up fast, the layout made it seem crowed and slow to get around. We all found the food options a little odd for our taste (we had 3 families of four, all ages). We went down to deck 8 to the Park Cafe. Soup and sandwiches. This quickly became a favorite throughout the cruise, breakfast (bean and egg burrito, a favorite of mine, tasty), egg/cheese/meat on English Muffins, bagels to order) and lunch (real roast beef sliders, paninis, soups). WJ is packed most of the time, avoid at peak times you will stand in line to get in. We all loved the ship

We really enjoyed Park Cafe when we went on Oasis in 2014. It will be our first time on Allure, but if the food at their park cafe is comparable I am sure we will frequent it often.

I am mainly asking about places with fees, because we are considering getting the ultimate dining package and trying to calculate value.

We really enjoyed Park Cafe when we went on Oasis in 2014. It will be our first time on Allure, but if the food at their park cafe is comparable I am sure we will frequent it often.

I am mainly asking about places with fees, because we are considering getting the ultimate dining package and trying to calculate value.

In our experience, it was identical. The salad bar and beef sandwiches were our favorites on both ships.

Other than Windjammer are their other options available for lunch on Allure for Embarkation day. ...

Also available are Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's, Wipeout Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House, Solarium Cafe, and Vitality Cafe.

Going on Anthem tomorrow. I got this email about chops nit being open. Super dissaponnted because I don't like buffets, but still looking forward to our vacation.

Dear Guest:

We are excited to welcome you onboard the Anthem of the Seas.

We noticed you've made a reservation for lunch at Chops Grille on day one.

Reservation inventory was opened in error for pre booking and Chops Grille

will not be open for lunch on embarkation day. Please stop by one of our

restaurants and call to reschedule your reservation. We apologize for this

inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Royal Caribbean International®

• 3 weeks later...

We have Chops booked for day 1 on our Navigator cruise but it was not offered at least as of yet for our Oasis Cruise.

Was hoping to book for Oasis as we will be with extended family. All of the cruise planners I have see have it listed as open on day 1 on Oasis so it is a bit confusing as to what to expect.

Has anyone just showed up at Chops on day 1 for lunch without a reservation and gotten seated? Just wondering.

• 2 weeks later...