Life_Traveler

Does Carnival Australia use PVP

I am trying to book a B2B2B2B with carnival but it includes both Australia and USA Carnival. Does anyone know if Carnival Australia uses PVP's. I would love to have my USA PVP contact a Australia PVP. I i want to be able to have the same room on all 4 legs. It will be a pain otherwise. I prefer not to us a TA as then carnival will not allow me to deal with any issues and i have to have the TA do it.

I am trying to book a B2B2B2B with carnival but it includes both Australia and USA Carnival. Does anyone know if Carnival Australia uses PVP's. I would love to have my USA PVP contact a Australia PVP. I i want to be able to have the same room on all 4 legs. It will be a pain otherwise. I prefer not to us a TA as then carnival will not allow me to deal with any issues and i have to have the TA do it.

Excuse my ignorance, but if may, who/what is a PVP ? :o

Excuse my ignorance, but if may, who/what is a PVP ? :o

Personal a Vacation Planner, Uncle Les

I know Princess do and am prett6 sure a friend who sails Carnival a lot said they use a Personal Cruise Consultant (the term used here it seems)

Personal a Vacation Planner, Uncle Les

Well I never, thank you Mr GUT. Now I know who all those people are from Princess who E Mail me and want to be my PVP. But as you know, I am my own.:halo:

Contact their Customer Service Team,

1300 385 625 - Australia

0800 442 095 - New Zealand

So that's Uncle Les's Phone No's Thanks Mic! clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

So that's Uncle Les's Phone No's Thanks Mic! clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

LOL, I can give you his if you want but you may be better of using the Carnival lines. Uncle Les is retired and only works on commission (bevvies and gluten free pies).

Thanks everyone. I guess i am just going to set up a conference call with my USA PVP and Carnival Australia 800 number and let the two of them find me that room I need.

So that's Uncle Les's Phone No's Thanks Mic! ;p

That's me, Senior PVP for Princess Cruise Lines. I only want 10% commission.:halo: 1% discount to Princess Captains Circle Elite Guests.:')

Thanks everyone. I guess i am just going to set up a conference call with my USA PVP and Carnival Australia 800 number and let the two of them find me that room I need.

Be careful with the Australian 800 number.

While toll free here, it could incur international call charges from your end.

Of course, if using VoIP etc, no worries.

That's me, Senior PVP for Princess Cruise Lines. I only want 10% commission.:halo: 1% discount to Princess Captains Circle Elite Guests.:')

Your rates are higher than I thought.;p

Your rates are higher than I thought.;p

Zero commission fee for you Mic, as you are a Canberran.:halo: Keeping our town going.

:eek:

I will charge Mr Gut 20% PVP commission, all those rich Central Coast geezers. lol.

Zero commission fee for you Mic, as you are a Canberran.:halo: Keeping our town going.

I will charge Mr Gut 20% PVP commission, all those rich Central Coast geezers. lol.

Good man and too right about those Novacastrians. They have money stashed in their surf boards that lot.

Wjat gets my goat is that they constantly rub it in by saying they had a pie here and hey had a pie there. Only cost $x and they had bought all the cakes as well. Makes me sick.;p

Cant your US PVP arrange your aussie cruises? It may get difficult if you have more than one PVP? might as well just book all legs yourself online that way you can deal with any consultant who answers the phone or make changes through anyone, plus I dont think aussie Carnival offer the same benefits as US Carnival like the constant price drop guarantees so no real point in a PVP.

One of the things I like about Carnival is I can book US cruises on the US site from Australia.

Can i pay in GFPies and Scrumpy?

Well I’m safe, not from the Central Coast you see.

Currently in the Hunter Valley but really always be a Lake Mac Boy.

Good man and too right about those Novacastrians. They have money stashed in their surf boards that lot.

Wjat gets my goat is that they constantly rub it in by saying they had a pie here and hey had a pie there. Only cost $x and they had bought all the cakes as well. Makes me sick.;p

See my answer to Uncle Les, never lived in Newie so not a Novocastrian.

See my answer to Uncle Les, never lived in Newie so not a Novocastrian.

I don't think I was referring to you directly but it is close enough. ;p

Well I’m safe, not from the Central Coast you see.

Currently in the Hunter Valley but really always be a Lake Mac Boy.

Sorry my mistake, so you live in the Hunter Valley Mr Gut, all that wine !! :')

Lake Macquarie boy then.

Can i pay in GFPies and Scrumpy?

Sure can, never look a gift horse in the mouth.:')

BTW..beatleman if I may do you reside in UK or OZ ? I could never work it out.

Lake Macquarie boy then.

But he doesn't drink it.:eek:

Lake Macquarie boy then.

Wangi Boy Les, always will be at heart.

Wangi Boy Les, always will be at heart.

Wangi Wangi you mean ? Just like Wagga is Wagga Wagga. lol.

But he doesn't drink it.:eek:

And he does not know what he is missing !!! Hunter Valley Semillon, Lubbly Jubbly, love Tyrells Vineyard, went there many times in the old days, late 60's, early 70's. :halo:

Wangi Wangi you mean ? Just like Wagga is Wagga Wagga. lol.

Yep

Wangi Wangi can be Wangi

Wagga Wagga can be Wagga

Kurri Kurri can be Kurri

So why can’t Woy Woy Be Woy???

Yep

Wangi Wangi can be Wangi

Wagga Wagga can be Wagga

Kurri Kurri can be Kurri

I really don't know Woy, Mr Gut. Woy not indeed.:( And Tilba is really Tilba Tilba, about an hour down the road from moi. Woy ? I don't know Woy.

And he does not know what he is missing !!! Hunter Valley Semillon, Lubbly Jubbly, love Tyrells Vineyard, went there many times in the old days, late 60's, early 70's. :halo:

I can assure you Uncle Les I know what I’m missing, I’ve known many of the wine making families of the region most of my life. My cousin owned a vineyard for years in partnership with one of the best known winemakers in the region.

I can assure you Uncle Les I know what I’m missing, I’ve known many of the wine making families of the region most of my life. My cousin owned a vineyard for years in partnership with one of the best known winemakers in the region.

Interesting. So at wine'oclock @ 5pm, I shall crack a bottle of Rosemount Hunter Chardonnay and we shall drink a toast to departed winemakers, the Draytons, the Tyrells etc. What a tradition of winemaking up there.;)

Yep

Wangi Wangi can be Wangi

Wagga Wagga can be Wagga

Kurri Kurri can be Kurri

The towns so nice, they named 'em twice[emoji56]

I am into the Naked wines now, some lovely drops from boutique wineries around Australia.

And great value too.

But then not many bad wines in Aus.

And great value too.

But then not many bad wines in Aus.

True but then some are much better than others without having a price hike.:D

I am into the Naked wines now, some lovely drops from boutique wineries around Australia.

Not heard of them Mic. Some good wines from around Canberra too, Murrumbateman etc.

There you go, 10,000 posts on CC, just for you Mic. I am going on R&R now. :halo: Taken me nearly 12 years.

Not heard of them Mic. Some good wines from around Canberra too, Murrumbateman etc.

There you go, 10,000 posts on CC, just for you Mic. I am going on R&R now. :halo: Taken me nearly 12 years.

Congrats Les, now that you are part of the 10K club you have so much more kudos.:cool: They may give you an extra ice cubes in your Mojito on your next cruise now.;p

Sure can, never look a gift horse in the mouth.:')

BTW..beatleman if I may do you reside in UK or OZ ? I could never work it out.

Just South of Batehaven Uncle Les,a little place called Melbourne,clear.png?emoji-cool-1690

My Barbies in the seventies were always Steak, Snags and Murray Tyrells Long Flat Red. Great to know the region still thrivesclear.png?emoji-wink-1685

My Barbies in the seventies were always Steak, Snags and Murray Tyrells Long Flat Red. Great to know the region still thrivesclear.png?emoji-wink-1685

Murray’s boy Bruce still runs the show, his kids are involved, been owned by the family about 150 years, and as an aside the tasting shed has some nice areas for a bbq. So a real good match.