It's been way too long....

smurf1635

After a long absence from Princes, my favorite line, I'm booked on Regal. A few questions, if I may?

Retreat pool? Free or part of the Sanctuary?

What is the cost to use the Enclave?

Where are the quiet, outdoor areas to enjoy view of the water?

What is not to be missed?

Thanks much:cool:

Retreat Pool area is free, except for several cabanas. Not much shade, depending on time of day and direction of ship relative to the sun.

It is fairly quiet on either Port or Starboard side, aft of mid-ship, Deck 17. One side or other will have more sun or more shade. You look out to the ocean and are back of the noisy pool area. The aft deck might have some quiet spots (no music and MUTS back there.

Otherwise, why not read some reviews of recent Regal trips posted on CC?

After a long absence from Princes, my favorite line, I'm booked on Regal. A few questions, if I may?

Answered

Can't comment on the cost, but know it is booked for entire cruise and you should book on boarding day if you want a spot. Bookings are capacity limited.

Sitting - Horizon Terrace, nice sofa seating, Outrigger Bar with service right there, free self serve coffee made from grounds and hot chocolate also on the terrace.

If you are a smoker you might enjoy the Terrace Pool area, deck 17 aft

Four promenade deck patios, 2 mid-ship and 2 aft with cushioned lounge chairs. The starboard side aft has a smoking area.

Indoors, Crooner's during the day, but you may hear activity from the Piazza below.

Alfredo's, no charge open 11am to late evening.

International Cafe open 24/7

Horizon Ct. buffet, the most extensive on the seas. Like made to order omelettes? The omelette station is on the most aft buffet island.

Like espresso drinks, try the coffee card.

Late evening entertainment - Crooner's

see above

The retreat pool is adults only and free.

Another quiet area for outdoor relaxation is the promenade deck aft on both sides of the ship. There you will find teak loungers with cushions awaiting those who are looking to nap, read or watch the waves. No joggers or walkers will disturb you. One side will be sunny and one side will be shady.

For me, I would not miss the shows "Fiera" or "Bravo" or the crab margaritas at the Ocean Terrace.

We are looking forward to sailing the Regal again next month.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think I paid $149 for the Enclave on the Regal last December, seven day cruise. I didn't rush there to book it, but I did book it the 1st day.

I agree that the International Cafe is not to miss. I think I ate there more than anywhere else on the ship. Their sandwiches and soups were great. After the first few days, I bought a coffee card and had a latte several times a day while setting there.

The theater shows were always full, so we went 30 minutes before the shows started. Even then, there were a fair number of people already seated.

While the Retreat Pool is open to all adults and free, use of the Retreat Pool Cabana rents at $50 for a half day.