Serenade of the Seas - November 17th Cruise Review

hallasm

We did have two cabins: E2-8538 Deluxe Ocean view Strm w/Balcony and H-4582 Large Ocean View Stateroom.

Both at the beginning of the hallway - close to stairs and elevators - 4582 was located close to Centrum and 8538 close to forward stairs/elevators.

I did expect noise from Centrum in cabin 4582 - there was a door between Centrum and the hallway - absolutely no noise!

Two short videos from the Cabins:

A_8hSZW2CPo

h91Y6hCvR0Y

Hope you had a great cruise!

Thanks very much for sharing your fabulous videos. We are boarding in 6 days and are very excited. :D

Thank you for your comment. We certainly have a great cruise. Planning a 12 nights Eastern Caribbean Serenade cruise in February. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the videos. We are cruising Jan 5 in cabin 4060. We took advantage of a price break & upgraded to this cabin from an inside. We saw Serenade in Freeport earlier this month. I'm excited about sailing a different ship & some new ports. We are sailing South Caribbean. We did get an itinerary change from Dominica to Martinique. That's fine with us. We'll enjoy just sailing.

I was disappointed to read that the ship still looks a little worn after drydock. 14 years isn't too old to keep a ship sparkling. The Radiance class to me is the most elegant of any I've sailed on.

I was disappointed to read that the ship still looks a little worn after drydock. 14 years isn't too old to keep a ship sparkling. The Radiance class to me is the most elegant of any I've sailed on.

I also like the Radiance Class but I have been 'spoiled' by the Quantum Class - new ships - off cause unfair to compare the standard of a 14 year 'old lady' with ships just delivered from the shipyard. The dry dock was only 10 days - for sure new paint and carpets on hallways - stateroom toilets have been refurbished - i do not know when, but cabins were the 'good old' furniture.

I saw photos were Staterooms were getting a full make over. These were Suites. Maybe some other cabins got

See my two videos In post #26. The bathroom was not that old, however all furniture in the two cabins were of ‘older date’.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the same cruise in a Grand Suite and almost everything in the cabin was new - mattress, bedding, carpet, curtains, furniture, etc. The only "old-ish" items were the shower curtain and towels.

I thought the carpet in the public spaces looked new as well. To us the ship was in great condition.

We were on the same cruise in a Grand Suite and almost everything in the cabin was new - mattress, bedding, carpet, curtains, furniture, etc. The only "old-ish" items were the shower curtain and towels.

I thought the carpet in the public spaces looked new as well. To us the ship was in great condition.

Thank you for the update

Same as photos I saw posted. Suites were nearly completely refurbished. Can’t wait to go on Serenade again.

Could someone please upload the compass from this itenerary if they happen to have it? Thanks!

Serenade just returned from Europe, so unless the OP posts scans, there are no other recent Compasses.