Ss explorer, grand crossing 11/24/17

ronrick1943

Thanks so much for posting your review so quickly - it sounds like you had a terrific, relaxing time despite some bad weather. How lucky that you've got another trip in just a few months time!

Thanks so much, we did have a great time and looking forward to the next two cruises--one in April 2018 and one April 2019. Rick & Ron

Rick and Ron - we really liked your reviews and comments on your voyage. Your opinions seem to match ours from the several Regent cruises we've been on, especially the great crew and their efforts to give you a wonderful cruise. I think you two are on the cruise we take next April on Mariner, through the Panama Canal, and we look forward to meeting you. Vandy and Crisi

Rick and Ron - we really liked your reviews and comments on your voyage. Your opinions seem to match ours from the several Regent cruises we've been on, especially the great crew and their efforts to give you a wonderful cruise. I think you two are on the cruise we take next April on Mariner, through the Panama Canal, and we look forward to meeting you. Vandy and Crisi

We're on the April 18th cruise Miami to San Francisco----if that's the one we'll be on the ship and looking forward to meeting you. Rick & Ron

We're on the April 18th cruise Miami to San Francisco----if that's the one we'll be on the ship and looking forward to meeting you. Rick & Ron

You’ll get on the ship as we depart. Too bad...we’d have enjoyed meeting you two.

You’ll get on the ship as we depart. Too bad...we’d have enjoyed meeting you two.

That's to bad, but you'll have a great cruise. Maybe you'll be on the other cruise, we're booked on the April 27, 2019

Tokyo to Vancouver after that one. Thanks, glad you enjoyed reading---it really was one of the best cruises we've taken.

Rick & Ron

Any tips for posting photos from a MacBook Air?

Hi Rick & Ron,

Thanks again for the wonderful journey you took us all on.

You were asking about putting photos on CC and i had the same trouble with my laptop.

I ended up using my phone and using Taptalk and had very helpful advice on the thread above.

Not trying to promote my own thread but the advice i got there was very helpful.

Hope you manage to get it to work as i and (i'm sure) others would love to see your photos.

Good luck.

Pam.

Any tips for posting photos from a MacBook Air?

Hi Rick & Ron,

Thanks again for the wonderful journey you took us all on.

You were asking about putting photos on CC and i had the same trouble with my laptop.

I ended up using my phone and using Taptalk and had very helpful advice on the thread above.

Not trying to promote my own thread but the advice i got there was very helpful.

Hope you manage to get it to work as i and (i'm sure) others would love to see your photos.

Good luck. Pam.

Thanks, I'll take a look---really Ron will take a look. Thanks for the help. Rick

I dont have a max I have a laptop I guess IOS! Anyone know how to upload pics to CC?

Ron of Ronrick1943

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

The only two ways I know are to upload your pics to a photo-sharing site and embed the link in your post using the 'Insert Image' button in the thread reply menu (the one that looks like a moon over the mountain square, about 4th from the right.

Or - the much easier method (for me, at least) is to use Tapatalk on your phone and just upload them directly. Automatically resizes them and just makes it a LOT easier...

True dat. I suppose I could have said 'IOS Devices'...but then I'm not sure if there's a Tapatalk app for Android devices and I didn't want to leave them out. ;p

There you go again, speaking a foreign language ('IOS Devices'):D. I'm so new to Tapatalk - don't have a clue what I'm doing half of the time but it seemed to work.