25th Cruise

AD5ZA

Does Carnival still offer a free cruise on your 25th cruise?

I have searched Carnival web site and found nothing on this topic.

Anyone know? Can you point me in the right direction for info? Phone is not an option because of hearing.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does Carnival still offer a free cruise on your 25th cruise?

I have searched Carnival web site and found nothing on this topic.

Anyone know? Can you point me in the right direction for info? Phone is not an option because of hearing.

Thanks.

There was a thread on this recently, maybe last week. I searched "Milestone Cruises" and posted the info from Carnival. Can't seem to reach it just now, maybe cyber monday overload?

Anyway, go back a page or so on CC if you need that info now. The freebie does come after your 25th.

I also think they try to acknowledge the real frequent cruisers at the Diamond/Platinum Captains cocktail party. I was on a cruise recently where a couple was recognized for their 100th cruise on Carnival!! They did alot of 3/4 day cruises to get to that number. But they were on a 8 day cruise when they were honored!!

OK, so let me figure this out. I am 79 years old, will be doing my 21st cruise in January, 2018 (All with Carnival) and do one 8 day cruise a year. So I will be eligible for my on board credit in 2023 when I am 84 years old. Yikes! I think I had better throw in a couple 4 day cruises just in case. Never like to pass up an opportunity.

There was a thread on this recently, maybe last week. I searched "Milestone Cruises" and posted the info from Carnival. Can't seem to reach it just now, maybe cyber monday overload?

Anyway, go back a page or so on CC if you need that info now. The freebie does come after your 25th.

Found your post from 11-09. Very informative, thanks. My questions are all answered.

OK, so let me figure this out. I am 79 years old, will be doing my 21st cruise in January, 2018 (All with Carnival) and do one 8 day cruise a year. So I will be eligible for my on board credit in 2023 when I am 84 years old. Yikes! I think I had better throw in a couple 4 day cruises just in case. Never like to pass up an opportunity.

Nice to get the 25%. We waited for two longer cruises to get it so probably used about cruise # 30 or so.

Carnival has never offered a free cruise after your 25th.

What they do is give you obc worth 25% of your fare after the 25th.

After your 100th you will get obc worth 100% but would take us 50 or so years to get there.

From Carnival's website:

In appreciation for their loyalty' date=' the guest will also be granted the opportunity to redeem a future non-refundable onboard credit equivalent to 25%, 50% or 75% of the [/font']cruise ticket price, corresponding to the milestone reached. And when a guest reaches his/her 100thcruise, will qualify for a FREE Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska or Australia cruise of their choice (up to 8 days). This onboard credit may be applied to any future cruise in accordance with the terms and conditions below. A letter will be mailed to the guest prior to reaching each Milestone cruise providing instructions on how to redeem their milestone reward.site:

By the way I have passed the 25, 50 and 75 milestone, and never received a letter.

25% of one passenger's fare before taxes and port charges goes to onboard credit. DH and I took ours on the Conquest a few years ago, or rather I took mine and we did his on a later cruise. I honestly don't recall if we both couldn't do it on the same cruise, or we just decided to do it that way because the later cruise cost more, so more OBC. Since Carnival cruises are rather inexpensive, it really didn't turn out to be much even with a Grand Suite, but it was still a nice perk.

I know of a better way to get a 25% discount. Just book a cruise and hope for something to go wrong.

Twice I have had a 25% discount on a future cruise and I am only at #21 & #22 booked.

The Miracle lost power on our Alaska cruise in 2014 and the Fascination cruise for this Dec got cancelled. Both time were offered 25% discount on the next cruise.

I know of a better way to get a 25% discount. Just book a cruise and hope for something to go wrong.

Twice I have had a 25% discount on a future cruise and I am only at #21 & #22 booked.

The Miracle lost power on our Alaska cruise in 2014 and the Fascination cruise for this Dec got cancelled. Both time were offered 25% discount on the next cruise.

The Miracle lost power on our Alaska cruise this past Sept and didnt get anything. However it was just for about an hour and didnt expect anything either.