Wow! Upgrade fairy finally got me!

vinsheer

Pretty sure I got a good deal right?? My son, daughter and I booked an 8 day cruise to Alaska for August 2018 a few months ago. We were excited to be able just to get an obstructed view balcony! Then today there it was. An email from the upgrade fairy!! I grabbed it right away. So for the 3 of us, we went from a 7A obstructed balcony to an 8K Extended Balcony for $62.00 dollars total!

Pretty sure I got a good deal right?? My son, daughter and I booked an 8 day cruise to Alaska for August 2018 a few months ago. We were excited to be able just to get an obstructed view balcony! Then today there it was. An email from the upgrade fairy!! I grabbed it right away. So for the 3 of us, we went from a 7A obstructed balcony to an 8K Extended Balcony for $62.00 dollars total!

Yes, that is a great upgrade!!!

We are doing Alaska as well in August 2018---we booked a premium balcony room, so I don't think we will get offered an upgrade...I think an upgrade from that is a suite.

WooHoo! Did you have any obc? Were you able to keep it?

The only onboard credit we have is from a shore excursion guarantee. Booking remains as past guest with cancellation abilities if needed. I chose Veranda deck instead of Panorama, so above and below us are cabins instead of public areas. Excited to tell kids, well my 30 and 40 yr olds!;p

Congratulations! For that price I would consider it an upgrade! Enjoy Alaska, there is nothing like it!

The fairy emailed me, I had a choice of a balcony for 176 or extended 230. I did the balcony. I wanted the aft extended, but they weren't available. This is for May on Pride. Kind of early to be getting that offer. All my offers came much closer to my cruise date. Not complaining. The cruise was "free" from mlife slots anyway.