Back To Abyss-ness! Live from Harmony - December 2, 2017

Can you tell me more about this silent party? Is it a free event? :)

Silent parties are a lot of fun, and are free. They take place in a silent room...........no music. Anyone who wants is given a head set with two music channel options..........you can see other people flashing blue or green depending on the channel.

Pick your music and dance. It can get very funny when half the room is doing the Macarina and half the Twist! Enjoy!

Silent parties are a lot of fun, and are free. They take place in a silent room...........no music. Anyone who wants is given a head set with two music channel options..........you can see other people flashing blue or green depending on the channel.

Pick your music and dance. It can get very funny when half the room is doing the Macarina and half the Twist! Enjoy!

The venue is usually the same as wherever the regular dance club is located. So on Harmony it’s the Attic, Oasis/Allure it’s Blaze and Anthem it’s Music Hall. As already noted free of charge. The headsets are turned off and music is played over the speakers as usual at about 1:30AM.

We are having a blast in the club and I’m really enjoying the passenger demographic this week.

The venue is usually the same as wherever the regular dance club is located. So on Harmony it’s the Attic, Oasis/Allure it’s Blaze and Anthem it’s Music Hall. As already noted free of charge. The headsets are turned off and music is played over the speakers as usual at about 1:30AM.

We are having a blast in the club and I’m really enjoying the passenger demographic this week.

Thank you both :)

We were on Allure on Sept 2016, and I don't remember seeing this kind of party there. Maybe we were just too busy doing something else for our first Caribbean cruise :)

Will look next July on Symphony.

One has to wonder what kind of toys and goodies Santa Rick would be handing out? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it now, a new game held on Quest night called Guess what is in Santa Rick’s Pants.:confused::'):D:o

Another lazy sea day comes to end. I didn’t do much this afternoon outside of attending the Belly Flop contest as the weather was on and off. But we are closing it out strong.

2ab981d23b5b479d95a883cb5bf40ff0.jpg

That look you make when someone passes gas on the carousel and you keep getting a whiff every time you go around.

787f6d12ef8ca54a091e5377c76aefbd.jpg

Speaking of gas, dinner tonight will be at Chef’s Table. We are to meet at 6 PM at the Solarium Bistro on Deck 15. Stay tuned!

Please give your feedback on Chefs Table. Last review read that they hold it in the solarium with sheets up and there is a lot of noise!

We do Chefs all the time on Oasis class but usually held in the prior Diamond lounge up stairs but now Wonderland.

Please provide your thoughts, thanks

We are at Chef’s Table. Menu is very much the same, but the setup in the Solarium Bistro is pitiful. Also, the service is not what I have experienced on every other ship, including the Enchantment. I don’t complain that much, but never again on Harmony.

Good to know. We will cross that one off of our list for our upcoming sailing.

Good to know. We will cross that one off of our list for our upcoming sailing.

I had already decided to pass on Chef’s Table on my upcoming Harmony cruise (can I call it “upcoming” if it’s a year away?), so, although I’m sorry it’s not a good experience, am happy to hear that I won’t be missing much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following along. CLR live reviews are so entertaining. Sounds like you have a good crowd. Hope we're as lucky next November. Sucks about Chef's Table but I'm glad to know I can cross that one of the list. Thanks for reviewing!

We are at Chef’s Table. Menu is very much the same, but the setup in the Solarium Bistro is pitiful. Also, the service is not what I have experienced on every other ship, including the Enchantment. I don’t complain that much, but never again on Harmony.

[emoji53] Really hate to hear that. Will make a note of it, and not book it on that ship. Thanks for the heads up.

Drink extra wine to wash away the bad taste. Heck, take a bottle when you leave. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you know when you booked Chef’s Table it would be in Solarium Bistro or was that a venue change?

Did you know when you booked Chef’s Table it would be in Solarium Bistro or was that a venue change?

We weren’t told anything. It was my first time doing Chef’s Table on Harmony and I really didn’t do any research on it before sailing. We were told this afternoon to meet there thinking that was the pre-dinner meet up area. In any case, the Windjammer on the Voyager Class was a 100% nicer Chef’s Table setup than what was experienced tonight. A curtain draped around a section of the Bistro. Welcome to the world’s largest cruise ship. Everyone at our table had experienced Chef’s Table on other ships and found tonight’s event to be ridiculous.

We weren’t told anything. It was my first time doing Chef’s Table on Harmony and I really didn’t do any research on it before sailing. We were told this afternoon to meet there thinking that was the pre-dinner meet up area. In any case, the Windjammer on the Voyager Class was a 100% nicer Chef’s Table setup than what was experienced tonight. A curtain draped around a section of the Bistro. Welcome to the world’s largest cruise ship. Everyone at our table had experienced Chef’s Table on other ships and found tonight’s event to be ridiculous.

I know you have cruised many times with Royal and have done Chef’s Table on other cruises. Perhaps you should speak with your concierge and guest services about credit back to your credit card for the bad experience..