Changes to Princess Cruises' Captain's Circle Loyalty Scheme

As mentioned their is no (recognisable) P&O loyalty scheme although they would know who has cruised with them a lot and who hasn't, if you know what I mean.

Princess and P&O use your same past passenger number called Captain Circle Member No. (Princess) or Cruiseling (on P&O).

By signing into Princess and accessing cruise history in the Captain Circle area, you can see the total number of cruises you have sailed and the total cruise days.

When you sign into my P&O and go to view details, a similar list comes up showing cruise history.

Both these lists include all the cruises I have done on Princess, P&O and Sitmar.

4. If a guest has P&O Cruises sailings history but zero Princess Cruises sailings history, they will show as a new Princess Cruises guest against any bookings confirmed after Tuesday 12 December 2017.
That plain sucks, I have been considering a Princess Cruise, after 10 with P&O and Carnival , but not any more after reading this

That plain sucks, I have been considering a Princess Cruise, after 10 with P&O and Carnival , but not any more after reading this

Carnival dont count towards princess and p&o give you nothing in return

at least with princess you do get the benefits and when you reach elite they are quite good

Princess and P&O use your same past passenger number called Captain Circle Member No. (Princess) or Cruiseling (on P&O).

By signing into Princess and accessing cruise history in the Captain Circle area, you can see the total number of cruises you have sailed and the total cruise days.

When you sign into my P&O and go to view details, a similar list comes up showing cruise history.

Both these lists include all the cruises I have done on Princess, P&O and Sitmar.

I realise that, my point was that on P&O there is no elite lounge or loyalty perks in any formal program but their are still rewards for those who have cruised a lot with P&O in an informal way. A basket of fruit in a cabin or complimentary invitations to events that would normally have a cost (i.e wine tastings) .

I realise that, my point was that on P&O there is no elite lounge or loyalty perks in any formal program but their are still rewards for those who have cruised a lot with P&O in an informal way. A basket of fruit in a cabin or complimentary invitations to events that would normally have a cost (i.e wine tastings) .

Mic you only get those invites or fruit if you have a mini suite or know someone

happened to us as we got a few invites to the Captains cocktail party on p&o because we knew the CC host

Mic you only get those invites or fruit if you have a mini suite or know someone

happened to us as we got a few invites to the Captains cocktail party on p&o because we knew the CC host

Quite probably, or they know you (and your cruise history).

We have had 3 cruises with P&O this year, in January we were in a cabin on deck 5 and still got an invite to meet the Captain at his cocktail party,

I get to try them out next year, it is only a short one but I will certainly get a feel for the ship's culture and such.:D

Indeed you will, I am still cranky re Adonia ones, gone to Gowings.:evilsmile:

Haven't got that one yet, but it is a logical business decision. Thanks for posting that Mic, as we approach the 20+ club we're looking forward to the "secret" extras we apparently receive!

I didn't hear anything about that, but on my 21st cruise I did receive an extra $25 OBC for my loyalty. :D

Just got this in an email, hmmmm may reconsider a booking .

Did you know that since you've cruised with P&O Cruises you're now eligible for special offers with Princess Cruises®? Princess recognises all your previous sailings with P&O Cruises in the Princess Captain's Circle® loyalty scheme. For example, if you have cruised more than five times or have accumulated over 50 cruise days, you are already a Platinum member!
Edited by castaway01

So I registered and it recognises

7 Total Cruises Sailed | 78 Total Cruise Days, 1 future cruise to be added

which makes me a Platinum member!

there may be hope yet.

There you go, you got the priority embarkation and the complimentary internet, plus access to the PES lounge, except on Sun/Sea Princesses as they don't operate them.:evilsmile:

Strange that future P&O UK days no longer count from December, but P&O Australia days do. Got me scratching my nut.:p

I think you will find Princess cruise prices a little above P&O Australia prices, unless you get the magic deal of course.

Strange that future P&O UK days no longer count from December, but P&O Australia days do. Got me scratching my nut.:p

P&O UK have their own loyalty program (such as it is), whereas P&O Aus do not. At least this way, points can still go to a program in future.

P&O UK have their own loyalty program (such as it is), whereas P&O Aus do not. At least this way, points can still go to a program in future.

Yes P&O UK do, having done half a dozen longish P&O UK cruises, we are one of their mid tiers, Mediterranean. Get 7.5% off all purchases, drinks, shops, plus shorex ,plus couple of other things. Top tier is Baltic/Ligurian, they get a few perks, but not as good as Princess Elite IMO.