Whats the best excursion you've ever been on?

LetsTango

My all time favorite was Stingray City with Stingray Sailings on Grand Caymen. We were the first ones there and had unlimited squid to feed the rays. It was Great! My second best was a Nassau city tour with Perry McPhee. He took us everywhere and spent four hours with us.:D

Tough to choose one. We loved HMC, and the cabana we rented. What a beautiful place! We also loved going to Blue Lagoon, swimming with the dolphins and hanging out on the beach. Paradise! Would love to go to both islands again someday!

We have only ever booked ship excursions and have never had less than a fantastic time, over three different cruise lines!

My top three would be:

Helicopter ride to the top of a glacier/dog sled camp--in Alaska through Princess

Rainforest and waterfall hike--in Maui through NCL

Volcano hike--in Hilo through NCL

All of these ended up being small (less than 10 people) excursions and our guides in Hawaii were especially awesome! I'll never forget hiking across a volcano on my birthday and stopping to see a black sand beach on the way back to the ship. Or standing beneath a waterfall in Maui, or riding a dog sled on top of a glacier in Alaska :)

1) Taxi to Dunn's river falls. Got there just as a nasty rain storm ended so there was nobody on the falls - we had the falls all to ourselves.

2) Water taxi to Caye Caulker in Belize. Charming place.

3) Nachi Cocom is always my favorite relaxing all-inclusive.

Did you book this through Carnival? Or someone else? Thanks!

I don't know about doctorsbaby but we booked this through Celebrity in 2011. I noticed that it is available through Carnival for our cruise next February 2018. Our friends took it through RC last January and also raved about it. You certainly get your money's worth. I don't know if it can be booked independently.

Husband:: the submarine ride (down1,000 feet in three person-including the pilot) in grand cayman

Me: climbing the bridge in Sydney Harbor. My second choice: helicopter ride over the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Zip lining in Puerto Vallarta. We did it twice while on a land tour there but at the time, it was with the same tour operator (Vallarta Adventures) that Carnival used. I don't know if they still use them but they did back then. It was really fun and they were very safety conscious.

Our two favorites have been...

Jamaica- booked a private driver to take us to Blue Hole. A very beautiful place and so much better than Dunn’s River Falls and no where near as crowded.

Dominica- another private tour. This was with Bumping Tours. The excursion was called Roseau Valley Treasures. Snorkeling at Champagne reef, and Titou Gorge were awesome. Some of Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ours would either be our four with Capt Bob Cass in St Maarten, which included an island tour by boat, snorkeling, lunch on the beach at a Creole Cafe on the French side of St Maarten, and a visit to Maho Beach as the big jets came in.

Absolutely this one. Little pricey for a family of 5, but well worth it!

Best private excursion---2 day Alla comfort tour in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Best cruise line excursion---I'd be hard pressed to pick between 2 very different ones.

1. Carnival--Bob Marley bus tour in Jamaica.

2. Princess---Canterbury from Dover to Heathrow Airport.

Swimming with whale sharks in Cozumel was hands down the most amazing experience I have ever been on and I am not sure I will ever find an excursion to top it.

It is hard to explain how it feels swimming along with 20+ foot animals in the open ocean off of Mexico... a mix of humbling and exhilarating. If you have the chance to go I highly suggest it. The water was choppy on the day we went (although the deeper the water the more choppy it is going to be anyways) so the excursion was physically taxing - it is difficult to swim and snorkel in choppy water.

My husband and I were a little unsure about this excursion for several reasons: the price, the possibility of not even seeing any whale sharks at all, and the fact that we would be swimming in open water with these giants (no matter how gentle they are). This turned out to be an unforgettable experience and we will treasure those memories forever.

13599826_10157224180690397_4069195690546672110_n.jpg?oh=1c1218b49921be02821f475a1ecaecd7&oe=5AB22CA4