Whats the best excursion you've ever been on?

LetsTango

Favorite was on a Disney cruise, we did an ATV excursion through the rainforest in San Juan. I am not an "adventure person" because I am easily scared and worried about falling and getting hurt/killed and all that kind of stuff. I don't even sit at tall tables (bar tables) because I like my feet to touch the ground (legit). It was a bit out of my comfort zone- never been on an ATV. So I rode with DH driving. It was so freeing, but not scary enough that I couldn't do it. No one got hurt, fell off, run over, bit by a snake or any of those things I thought about. In addition to being fun, the scenery was awesome.

Second best was taking a tour with Bernards tours in St. Martaan. We got to tour the Island, go to Orient Beach, go to this really high point and take a picture, hold these spiny looking things, see the French side, go to the beach where the planes come in and had a guy with a cooler full of beer, soda and run punch taking us around. He also took us to this store where they sell in bulk all the "hand made" stuff you find. We got magnets and banana leaf books for of our ports at the one store. Even though I don't really care for that port, I liked this tour.

Stingray City in Grand Cayman, will always be my favorite. The best way we did that excursion was not through the cruise line, and instead booked directly for a wave runner tour. We lucked out and after waiting a while, the other people that booked it never showed, so ours was a "private tour."

Would have been amazing even if the others showed up, but was even better because instead of going to rum point, we asked to just stay longer with the stingrays. It was awesome.

Nachi Cocum in Cozumel is my favorite. It is an all inclusive beach day excursion. The drinks food and service were all great. They limit the # of visitors so it was not overly crowded or loud. I booked this excursion on my own. A good overall value. I will definitely do this excursion again. :cool::cool:

Rays, Reef and Rum Point with Nativeway in Grand Cayman

Definitely tops our family's list... we've done this exact excursion four times and wouldn't hesitate to book it again. Sharon and the team at Nativeway have become like family!

-old city walking tour in Cartagena, Columbia

Absolutely loved Cartagena; we booked a private tour through Lee Miles on both of our visits to Colombia and had a tremendous experience both times.

Also in the running for top excursion:

• 5-in-1 tour with Eduardo/Your Lucky Tour in Costa Rica... the jungle trek was unforgettable! Our tour guide Rey was outstanding.
  • Woodwind snorkeling in Bonaire (and everything else about Bonaire :hearteyes:)
  • Sled dogs and musher's camp in Skagway, Alaska

Beach day at White Bay in Jost Van Dyke (from Tortola). Amazingly beautiful place. Nothing better than Painkillers from the one and only Soggy Dollar Bar.

Totally agree with this. Has to be the most beautiful place I have ever been. My favorite beach day ever. Hoping to get back some day, as Carnival doesn't really send ships to Tortola over the past few years. I hope they will visit more frequently.