Luggage Valet and SW

luvIU

We have flown on SW many times from FLL and used Luggage Valet. 11:30 A.M. has been the earliest flight time to use Luggage Valet.

I've never known them to shut down the elevators for disembarkation. I have seen very long lines very early for self disembarkation on the Allure and Oasis when they were both in Port Everglades.

Just need to be aware with such an early flight, if any unforeseen events happen and your ship gets into port late, disembarkation time will be affected.

So, we would have to self carry for a 9:50 flight. What time do they shut down the elevators?;p

I would not chance a 9:50am flight with Freedom. The terminal that Freedom uses is not as efficient and the one that Oasis class ships use, and I don't believe Freedom gets in as early as Oasis class.

I would not chance a 9:50am flight with Freedom. The terminal that Freedom uses is not as efficient and the one that Oasis class ships use, and I don't believe Freedom gets in as early as Oasis class.

You are a wealth of knowledge! Thank You!

Going into Port Everglades you might want to look into the Global Entry feature also. It cost $100 for 5 years, we had to go to a TSA office for a quick interview but it is worth it. Port Everglades as of right now is the only port using it. You get TSA pre check and get through customs in no time. Right past the lines. Wife and I were out of the terminal in less than 5 minutes and off to the airport.