Painfully slow to load anything on this site!

Hilary G.

Is anyone else finding it v e r y slow to load anything on this site today?

Take three or four minutes to get anywhere! Not just my computer because

everything else I try loads right away.:rolleyes:;p

I have been having the same problem forthe past month or so. Sometimes it takes so long that I get a message the the server is not responding. Very frustrating. I use Safari, and get the same on both my iPad, iPhone, and Mac Book. Iusually just leave CC and come back later.

I sometimes have things loading slow on my computer, but then sometimes it is my Wi-Fi at home that’s creating the problem. There is a free program “Net Uptime Monitor” that will let you know about the signal your computer is receiving. If the signal is fine then any problem is probably from the web site you are visiting. It’s a great free tool.

Link: https://netuptimemonitor.com

It has been a problem for me lately. I came home Monday from a 14 day on the Regal and before I left I was constantly having issues on both my ipad pro and my PC. While on the ship, with the new internet, I had a lot of problems loading CC. Probably 80% of the time CC just wouldn't load and gave me the server error. EVERYTHING else was loading very fast. I could even play my Facebook games that load very slowly on my PC and Pro at home. But I haven't had a problem with CC since I got home. Go figure.