Arcadia review

Dorset cruise fan

Has anyone read the Arcadia review by Belly dance girl. It's hilarious but not in a good way. I know you can't comment on reviews on the review page but can we here? I find it hard to believe that P&O passengers would be having sex in a lift, I must have led a very sheltered life.

It is an adult only ship after all.

Has anyone read the Arcadia review by Belly dance girl. It's hilarious but not in a good way. I know you can't comment on reviews on the review page but can we here? I find it hard to believe that P&O passengers would be having sex in a lift, I must have led a very sheltered life.

I’ve read the review and, given some of the other comments within it, feel that it might be an exaggeration. What’s the cruising equivalent term for ‘mile high club’ ;)

Plumbing the depths club maybe Selbourne?

Can't quite imagine anyone having sex in a lift somehow. I would always wonder why people don't say something if they are unhappy. I am sure they would have dusted the cabin if she mentioned it. Likewise, if you want a soft drink at dinner, why don't you ask the wine waiter? As for not being told about the formal night, just goes to show that people don't research their holidays enough.

I find reviews really 'interesting' - the next one on the list after this one calls Arcadia "A nice old lady of the seas" - she is only 12 years old for heavens sake!