Kids Stay Free

DEL871082

Hi all,

I noticed the Kids Stay Free promotion running for 2018 sailings. We are interested in trying RC in November or December of 2019, once our youngest is 3. Is around this time next year when I should expect to see a similar promotion for those sailing dates?

As well, do you find the Kids Stay Free to be the best deal? We are a family of five and would want a balcony stateroom.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I noticed the Kids Stay Free promotion running for 2018 sailings. We are interested in trying RC in November or December of 2019, once our youngest is 3. Is around this time next year when I should expect to see a similar promotion for those sailing dates?

As well, do you find the Kids Stay Free to be the best deal? We are a family of five and would want a balcony stateroom.

Thanks!

There are few balcony staterooms that accommodate 5, and they are only on a couple of ships.

We are a family of 5 and usually book with kids sail free. We opt for the FO or what it will be called Ultra Spacious Openview. We have a 1 year old, 6 year old and 8 year old..so no balcony until the little one gets older...these rooms tend to go faster so I would book not if you want and then just price watch...we just booked a FO on Liberty for Halloween week 2019...great price still without Kids Sail Free..but I will price watch...

We are a family of 5 and usually book with kids sail free. We opt for the FO or what it will be called Ultra Spacious Openview. We have a 1 year old, 6 year old and 8 year old..so no balcony until the little one gets older...these rooms tend to go faster so I would book not if you want and then just price watch...we just booked a FO on Liberty for Halloween week 2019...great price still without Kids Sail Free..but I will price watch...

Yes those rooms are great for a bigger family! But not every ship has them so it depends which ship you are looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked in April of 2017 for a sail date of April 2018 on the Liberty of the Seas and at the time of booking our price was $3700 for the six of us. When the kids sail free promo started I had my price adjusted to $2900. I would recommend you book the room you want now and then when the sale comes along you can have your price adjusted. ;)

We are a family of six and have taken advantage of the Kids Sail Free promo a few times. I agree with Lovetocruise2002, it seems like the KSF promotion has run every few months in 2017. Also, I will note that every class of ship has as least one type of non-suite family cabin that fits 6 (inside, promenade, oceanview, or balcony). The only exception to this is the Empress of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas and the Quantum class. I love the extra space of the family cabins, especially the oceanview we just stayed in on the HoTS. The only downside I have found is they only one bathroom.

For those suggesting we book now - how do we know which sailings will fall under the Kids Stay Free promotion? Should we assume any Nov/Dec 2019 sailings on older ships like Oasis or Allure will be inlcuded?

It’s in the “terms and conditions.” Symphony of the Seas is excluded, and all sailings between May 15th and September 1st are excluded. Other than that, kids sail free.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked in April of 2017 for a sail date of April 2018 on the Liberty of the Seas and at the time of booking our price was $3700 for the six of us. When the kids sail free promo started I had my price adjusted to $2900. I would recommend you book the room you want now and then when the sale comes along you can have your price adjusted. ;)

If it's a non-refundable, is subject to the $100 per change fee.