Sanctuary---current rates

yags

We will be going on the Grand in June (SF-Alaska-SF). The weather should be cold enough for the hot tub but I am sure I am not the only one thinking that. In the Sanctuary are there hot tubs and what is the current charge for the Sanctuary. Seems to me if you can avoid a crowd the charge would be worth it. Happy New Year to all.

Now I can't say this for certain because it's only what I remember. (need I say more?) I don't recall there being much of a crowd for the hot tubs on the Alaska cruise on the Grand. I guess it would just depend...

Anyhow, I'm sure somebody here will soon have the prices for you.

Happy cruising!

Don't know if they have special rates for the Alaskan cruises like they do on some days for the Canal cruises, but the recent prices are $20 half day, $40 full day and $30 per day if you book the weekly package.

I don't believe that there are hot tubs in the Sanctuary on the Grand as there aren't on Ruby or Crown or even the Regal/Royal.

We will be going on the Grand in June (SF-Alaska-SF). The weather should be cold enough for the hot tub but I am sure I am not the only one thinking that. In the Sanctuary are there hot tubs and what is the current charge for the Sanctuary. Seems to me if you can avoid a crowd the charge would be worth it. Happy New Year to all.

Sanctuary rates are $20 half da, $40 full da, and $30 full day if booked for entire cruise. There may be a higher rate on Glacier Bay day - if your itinerary includes that.

There are no hot tubs, or pool, etc in the Sanctuary on Grand. Or within the Sanctuary on any ship, except for the small pool inside Sanctuary on Coral...

From looking at the deck plans the Grand appears to be the same as other ships in it's class, with the Lotus Spa Pool plus two hot tubs forward. It is sheltered as it has the beauty salon, gym, and spa areas around it but is open above. The Lotus Spa Pool area is free to use and is adult only. You can access it through the corridor outside the beauty salon whcih connects to the forward elevators.