Alcove rental?

39august

I believe port days are still $99 for 9am to 9pm. You will have an alcove attendant that will function as a waiter if you order drinks or food. I have found it simpler to get things from the Sunset bar myself as it is only steps away. A beautiful fruit and cheese platter is included as well.

Just got off Reflection last month.

Alcoves looked very nice !

Never did find out if smoking is allowed in Alcoves ?

They are very nice.

Smoking is NOT allowed in Alcoves. There is a smoking section a few steps aft, at the Sunset bar.

Celebrity has very specific smoking areas and they enforce those areas.

Keep checking back...say from a year on for sure...I believe I might have done it even sooner...[/quote

Did you use it on a port day or sea day?

It mentions the duration is 2 hours but its more than that isn't it?

Used it on sea days when I figured the pool areas would be crowded...port days it’s usually not crowded...it was for all day....

I have a $300 credit. It's a great way to use the credit.

Did you tip the butler?

Keep checking back...say from a year on for sure...I believe I might have done it even sooner...[/quote

Did you use it on a port day or sea day?

It mentions the duration is 2 hours but its more than that isn't it?

9:00 am to 9:00 pm

Thanks - it wouldn't let me reserve. Maybe because our cruise is 4/12/2019:D

We are sailing Feb 2019 and I was able to secure the Alcoves for 3 sea days online on our 9 night sailing on the Silhouette. Do not wait very long the sell out fast, I tried to reserve for all 4 sea days but one of our sea days is already full.

We are sailing Feb 2019 and I was able to secure the Alcoves for 3 sea days online on our 9 night sailing on the Silhouette. Do not wait very long the sell out fast, I tried to reserve for all 4 sea days but one of our sea days is already full.

Thanks. I had gotten a strange message when I clicked on it. I will try again. Thanks.

Keep checking as they do get cancelled. Also, check with the alcove attendant once on the ship. They do their best to accommodate you as far as which one you want to reserve. We reserve them for our entire sailing. Very relaxing!

Can anyone tell me what the port day cost of an Alcove is, please? What is included? We will have the classic drink package.

Alcove on port day is $99/day discount if you book multiple days. You get 2 bottles of water, fruit and cheese plate, Use of ipad with music and some games and books on it. they will bring cool towels and now they have added hand held personal fan if you want to use one, Pick up the phone in your alcove if you want them to bring you a drink if you have a package free, if not they will charge your card. You will have towels. Restrooms are very close by.

You will find however you will feel like a hamster in a cage as people stick their heads in to she what it looks like inside and what you are up to.....lol if you have a wifi package it works well up there.......my DH brings laptop there to play games ..there is an outlet ......2 chairs and a lounger bed....little birds fly in and out of the bushes..its cute.

You will find however you will feel like a hamster in a cage as people stick their heads in to she what it looks like inside and what you are up to.....lol

Multiple days in an alcove and I have never had anyone stick their head in as described above. :)

You will find however you will feel like a hamster in a cage as people stick their heads in to she what it looks like inside and what you are up to.....lol if you have a wifi package it works well up there........

The only people I've had stick their heads in were my kids. Never strangers.

The Wi-Fi does work well there. Love that there are two outlets built in to charge devices.