Alcoves Sound Cool!

madcitymaven

I know that Celebrity has Alcoves on certain ships. I've done a search on their website and it appears that the only ship with alcoves is the Silhouette. We are sailing on the Equinox in April...does this ship have alcoves available to reserve?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

t4sNFjHvRi2F630gkKCK_A.png

This type was retrofitted. Also including a bottle of liquor/wine, the offer on board Solstice is different from the other ships.

hbaSDVrhTZKcZqULEkJyOQ.png

The original Alcoves.

At the time of posting this Reflection is in dry dock and some users on CC said Reflection will also receive the newer type Alcove.

Does anyone know the current price to rent an Alcove for the day?

Reflection, 2018:

$249 sea day

$99 port day

Per Alcove, 2-4 guests and only 1 name needs to be selected for the whole party when booking it in the cruise planner (under Dining & Beverage), most Alcoves only show up under one year or much closer to sail date unlike many other items than can be reserved way ahead of time. :)

Reflection, 2018:

$249 sea day

$99 port day

Per Alcove, 2-4 guests and only 1 name needs to be selected for the whole party when booking it in the cruise planner (under Dining & Beverage), most Alcoves only show up under one year or much closer to sail date unlike many other items than can be reserved way ahead of time. :)

I've searched through the site several times...can't find Alcove booking function. Maybe if I contact my CVP?

It is under dining on our reservation, not where I would have thought to look for it. Not sure if thus us where you are looking or not?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

looked under beverage, dining, outdoor, everywhere. Can't find it.

The website is having issues with the Alcoves. Two weeks ago I booked one and then went back last week and they were not listed. Two days later, then were listed but you would not book them. Now today, they are gone again.

I seriously doubt they at all sold out since two weeks ago every day both at sea and at port were available.

You can call and book them