Two more questions please - IOS

I have a couple more questions (already posted one).

1. We are first time in JS. What are the perks aside from double points? I've been looking for answers but not real clear on what they are?

2. And, I am a get to the port early person! We haven't cruised in about 4 yrs. Has anything changed as far as boarding, etc? What time is a good time to get to the port to get on the ship as early as we can to start enjoying it?

I hope this makes sense:) This is a first time girls cruise so we're excited! We love our hubs and we'll miss them, but we hate the cold!

Thanks!

2. And, i am a get to the port early person! We haven't cruised in about 4 yrs. Has anything changed as far as boarding, etc? What time is a good time to get to the port to get on the ship as early as we can to start enjoying it?

10:30.

This isn't really a perk, but I really enjoy the "easy chair" which is in most JS in addition to the sofa. They are usually very comfy for reading! :D

Same here. Especially the ones with ottomans. Some of the newer ships omitted the ottoman:rolleyes::(:mad: and I miss it. It is a sure "nap inducer".