New to Royal and wanting info on allure of the seas please.

Hello, I am wanting to take my wife on the allure of the seas and have never been on it before. Can anyone please tell me what is not included in the fare as far as food wise and entertainment. There are so many places on here and I went to the website and couldn't figure out what was included, and what cost extra. Please help Thanks

ok so I see Johnny rockets cost extra but didn't see any prices on there items. Are all the prices the same or is it different for all items. I saw their menu but had no prices.

I wish there was one easy rule to give you with regard to charges on RC ships, but that's not possible. It can be confusing and complicated.

For example, at breakfast on Oasis class ships (Allure is Oasis class), Johnny Rockets is free. However lunch and dinner will cost $9.95 per person, plus 18%.

ok so I see Johnny rockets cost extra but didn't see any prices on there items. Are all the prices the same or is it different for all items. I saw their menu but had no prices.

It's a $9.94 flat fee for Johnny Rocket's. At breakfast time, you can get a decent breakfast there for no fee...it's not really "Johnny Rocket's" food though...just breakfast food.

All the other restaurants also have different prices. You can't really get that info on the Royal site until you've booked the cruise...then they'll start encouraging to reserve in advance, etc.

Once again Thank yall very much. Just one more question. The 9.95 per person in Johnny rockets. Is that like you can order all you want for that price or is that for basic burger fries and drink combo?

All you can eat if you are eating at the restaurant. If you want to take out the food, you only get one entree.

Once again Thank yall very much. Just one more question. The 9.95 per person in Johnny rockets. Is that like you can order all you want for that price or is that for basic burger fries and drink combo?

It is all you can eat but does not include a shake.

This is how I look at it. Plenty of entertainment venues, events and options and they are free.

A number of eating options (Park café, Windjammer buffet, Main dinning room, Sorentos, Doghouse) and they are free. Then there are a whole number of other eating places where you pay. The charges vary and you can look at cruise planner for packages, special offers or actual standard prices.

Drinks you pay for but can get the odd free drink when attending events like Captain's cocktail party. Regulars get invites to other events where you also get free drinks. Depends on your loyalty level.

I hope this helps.

$9.95 plus 18% gratuity for all you can eat burgers, rings, fries, dessert (dine in) and another $4.95 plus 18% gratuity (even if you have the Deluxe drink package) for the shake. I offered to pay for it for our teens if they were interested, but since we have a Johnny Rockets close by, there weren't interested. They opted to pay the flat fee (regardless of number of items ordered) $7.95 for room service, tipped the person delivering with cash. They each ordered two Royal burgers (which they loved), fries (which they didn't love), salads, desserts and a couple of other things (big eaters) and ate on their balcony.

Hello, I am wanting to take my wife on the allure of the seas and have never been on it before. Can anyone please tell me what is not included in the fare as far as food wise and entertainment. There are so many places on here and I went to the website and couldn't figure out what was included, and what cost extra. Please help Thanks

On the Oasis class ships, the only things we normally pay for are drinks and gambling. The wonderful entertainment is all free and, in my opinion, there is plenty of good food in the complimentary venues. We eat breakfast at Johnny Rockets, but for us, the pay menu is not worth paying $20+ for two.

Here is a guide to specialty restaurant prices (Oasis Class). Keep in mind, that depending on time of year, and potential specials, the prices vary. Below is from my September planner. Hopefully, this will give you some idea of potential cost.

Chops Grille - $49

150 Central Park - $45

Giovanni - $35

Izumi Hibachi - $45

Sabor - $22

Chef's Table - $95

Samba - $35

Here is a guide to specialty restaurant prices (Oasis Class). Keep in mind, that depending on time of year, and potential specials, the prices vary. Below is from my September planner. Hopefully, this will give you some idea of potential cost.

Chops Grille - $49

150 Central Park - $45

Giovanni - $35

Izumi Hibachi - $45

Sabor - $22

Chef's Table - $95

Samba - $35

On sea days, Chops also has lunch for $19.95. We did this for the first time last August, and it was really nice. Not the full experience you get in the evening, but a nice way to try the place for a pretty reasonable price. The food is less bountiful, but it's still plenty and several tasty choices.

On sea days, Chops also has lunch for $19.95. We did this for the first time last August, and it was really nice. Not the full experience you get in the evening, but a nice way to try the place for a pretty reasonable price. The food is less bountiful, but it's still plenty and several tasty choices.

It was just on sale for our spring break cruise on Allure for $17. We will be going on my Birthday, will be our first specialty restaurant.

You will need to make your reservations for the shows. Go onto MY CRUISES and you can book the dates and times available for each one...main show in the theatre Mamma MIa is fantastic! Also book the Aqua Theatre, the ice show and other entertainment you may like. Also 10 min before show time, if there are no shows, they will let non booked guests in.

Enjoy the Allure!!